Hey, sing your heart out boy
For all the people great and small
Oh, when all else is lost
The future still remains our own

I hope

The future still remains our own

I hope

alyrin

Does any estonian here know if Kerli may come back?
or maybe Ariadne, Liis, Frankie Animal or Elina Born?
i don't think frankie animal and kerli will come back (kerli only participated in 2017 because our HoD at that time asked her to)
the rest are likely though

rasmuslights

Veteran
i don't think frankie animal and kerli will come back (kerli only participated in 2017 because our HoD at that time asked her to)
the rest are likely though
ok nice! still have hope for Kerli... I know she watches esc every year so maybe she will try once more but yeah unlikely..

Mimmon

Veteran
Who ever posted this before,thanks I am not raving hard last few weeks and I think I found who I want for Eesti Laul 2022

alyrin

Who ever posted this before,thanks I am not raving hard last few weeks and I think I found who I want for Eesti Laul 2022
i've been wanting trad.attack to enter eesti laul for years now but maybe after go_a's success there is a chance they'll enter (i doubt it though)

njdevils94

Veteran
Best song from Vanilla Ninja's new album that they have released so far. Still hoping for something rockier if they do enter Eesti Laul 2022.

ekzuu

Lol. So today our head of delegation introduced changes to Eesti Laul 2022 and guess what.... instead of 20 or 24 songs, FOURTY songs will be selected for elimination... with 4 quarter-finals each with 10 songs, 5 of each quarter-final go to semi-finals and then there will also be final..... In QF public and jury will vote based on music video only, in semi and final live performances........

Joke on these people who have commented that there isnt enough quality for 24 so we should select like 10 or 20 haha (like wiwibloggs), I cant wait to see their triggered, weary faces again, although I doubt they will react to all of them... Actually I belong to this group, Estonia no way has need and/or material for 40 songs selection. More Redel and Viinerid like entries will probably come, and entries halfly done, lacking quality and/or serious attempt will join, that waste our time (sorry...). Ofc if somebody likes that change then good for them, but all I can say is bless us Estonians, bless all Eesti Laul and Eurovision fans that have to keep an eye on this... also bless our wallets because surely more money will be taken from us, with 7! different shows with the opportunity to vote in, and calculating different rounds we could vote in is higher mathematics... :) (although tomorrow all details will be revealed so maybe they change the rounds)
One of the smallest countries having the biggest selection, we love to see that! Even Lithuania has only 36 songs :)

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
All the Suntribe and Vanilla Ninja members to participate as solo singers xcheer

Mainshow

Veteran
Eesti Laul 2021 has already felt like torture.
Instead of increasing the amount of partipants, they should have reduced it, tbh. Can't believe there are 7 shows now to get a winner as bland as the last two Estonian entries whose titles I just forgot.

njdevils94

Veteran
Lol. So today our head of delegation introduced changes to Eesti Laul 2022 and guess what.... instead of 20 or 24 songs, FOURTY songs will be selected for elimination... with 4 quarter-finals each with 10 songs, 5 of each quarter-final go to semi-finals and then there will also be final..... In QF public and jury will vote based on music video only, in semi and final live performances........

Joke on these people who have commented that there isnt enough quality for 24 so we should select like 10 or 20 haha (like wiwibloggs), I cant wait to see their triggered, weary faces again, although I doubt they will react to all of them... Actually I belong to this group, Estonia no way has need and/or material for 40 songs selection. More Redel and Viinerid like entries will probably come, and entries halfly done, lacking quality and/or serious attempt will join, that waste our time (sorry...). Ofc if somebody likes that change then good for them, but all I can say is bless us Estonians, bless all Eesti Laul and Eurovision fans that have to keep an eye on this... also bless our wallets because surely more money will be taken from us, with 7! different shows with the opportunity to vote in, and calculating different rounds we could vote in is higher mathematics... :) (although tomorrow all details will be revealed so maybe they change the rounds)
One of the smallest countries having the biggest selection, we love to see that! Even Lithuania has only 36 songs :)
Lithuania had 49 songs in the selection in 2017 and 50 in 2018. As I understand the quarterfinals is only studio version anyway.

Top Bottom