Contact us

► WV BOLOGNA 144 ◄ GRAND FINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Big thanks to every country and region that gave points to "Jernnatten"! xhug xrose

CROATIA 1
STOCKHOLM 4
NEW ZEALAND 5
ALBANIA 5
ARGETINA 5
SOUTH EAST ENGLAND 8
NORWAY 1
CENTRAL CANADA 1
CORSICA 10
CYPRUS 5
FINLAND 12
GREECE 8
SVEALAND 3
LATVIA 10
SCOTLAND 3
KANTO 12
ICELAND 5

JAPAN 10

See you soon! xwave

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Congrats :is: and @JamieBrown! xlove Although I'm really really sad to find out you're leaving us (for now). :(

Thank you Host Team @Krishoes @AshleyWright for a fantastic hosting, and a cool way of presenting the results. xheat

Journalist

Congrats Iceland once again! xheart Our hosts were fabulous and this edition was amazing! Thank you guys! xheart
I am thankful for every single point which was given for Ana N. . I am glad to see that many of you like it and I'm proud to be the winner of the sum points from the POT A and POT B.

7th, 126 pts BAKSUZE

12 points - Sudogwon, Western USA #legends xheart
10 points - x
08 points - South Korea, Seoul, Turkey, Bulgaria, Dalmatia
07 points - Stockholm
06 points - Mid-Atlantic States, Belgium
05 points - North-Rhine Westphalia, Austria, The Netherlands, Southern USA
04 points - Spain, USA, Hungary
03 points - Croatia, Central Canada
02 points - Finland, Germany
01 point - Northeastern USA

Thank you guys for these points! xrosexrunhug

Serbia is preparing for the next edition - bringing something powerful on the WV scene for sure... xleft

Last edited:

Nicholas123

A bit late, as i am still on holidays, but congrats to Ben and :is: Cool winner! Sad to see you go, though. :( I am pleasantly surprised to see :cy: in the top-10. xcheer I am also quite satisfied with how my entry did. 15th place is a respectable result! Thank u all! xheart

Last but not least a big thank you to our hosting team for their excellent work.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
I'm going to do a proper thank-you post tomorrow when I have time to do so, but just wanted to declare that I'm not in a position to host WV at the moment (got a wedding celebration to plan in under four weeks!!) without significant levels of help with banners and whatnot, so unless someone is desperate to help out by making 50-odd banners, doing the draw and posting the shows, leaving me to cackle away in Excel spreadsheets, and would therefore like to co-host with me, I will more than happily decline the honour and throw it across to @Gera11 if he would like it.

Uto

Veteran
I'm going to do a proper thank-you post tomorrow when I have time to do so, but just wanted to declare that I'm not in a position to host WV at the moment (got a wedding celebration to plan in under four weeks!!) without significant levels of help with banners and whatnot, so unless someone is desperate to help out by making 50-odd banners, doing the draw and posting the shows, leaving me to cackle away in Excel spreadsheets, and would therefore like to co-host with me, I will more than happily decline the honour and throw it across to @Gera11 if he would like it.

What about everyone making their own banner showing the wedding celebrations typical for their own country or region and me and Gera host in Vegas?

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

I'm going to have to decline as well as I won't be home in the following weeks and hosting from mobile is not a thing I want to experience in this life :lol:

Do you want to host? @nekoisneko @Arion

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
What about everyone making their own banner showing the wedding celebrations typical for their own country or region and me and Gera host in Vegas?
I do quite like the idea of everyone having to make their own banners and those who don't just get text links :lol:

ShoeFlo

Congrats @JamieBrown and :is: xheart a wonderful winner

I am also very proud how we (you, Daniel and I) didn't only put Iceland on the Worldvision map but also made it one of the most successful countries in WV xheart such a small country... with that win Iceland joined the 5 times-winners-club consisting of USA, Sweden, Norway and Ireland. Only Italy, Spain and London won even more often. Also, I am swaying between joy and jealousy about that you managed to win with one of my favorite artists (even though that's pretty much a Eivor song) . I sadly never came close to the Top 3 with Ásgeir but I think in the end I am very very happy for you. If the Norway song didn't have a magical attraction to me and the London song didnt have whiteshoes style written all over, Iceland would have been an easy choice for my 12 in this edition

Youre leaving in great fashion, there couldnt be a better timing for a win xheat I wish you would promise that you will return one day but I guess you can't promise that as life is unpredictable. However, You are an important piece of the puzzle called Worldvision as you contribute so much quality and I hope you know that.

Big thanks to the hosts @AshleyWright (since youve always been such a great host, it was damn good feeling I could once thank you with a lot of points!) and @Krishoes for the show and great banners!!

Eulaliya

I'm more than happy to do it as I'm currently not in a holiday mode xcheer

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Damn I was lowkey kinda excited at the prospect of seeing an Arion hosting. :lol: No matter, good luck xheart

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
I'm worried that my original post has not come across as I intended, so apologies for that. To be explicit, I cannot host; over to you @nekoisneko / @Arion

Eulaliya

Ah, okay. So shall I try harder in the future to host again? I would love to help again, though I'm not a finalist to be exact :/

Arion

Damn I was lowkey kinda excited at the prospect of seeing an Arion hosting. :lol: No matter, good luck xheart
Omg you want to see me hosting? 🤣

Sorry guys I have to decline, I just have too many things happening in my life right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom