Contact us

🌀Lost in Space & Time SPINOFF - Tumenurk, Öösingimäed - RESULTS Aug. 26th 23:30 CEST🕛

iowacorn

5xPe.gif

Grinch

Whoever is responsible for the year I'm stuck to... I hope you step on a lego you monster!

Uto

Veteran
Whoever registered Vatican City 2021, thanks, you have just destroyed my interest in this spin-off. Just tell me where the hell (literally) I should find music released in 2021 from the Vatican City. 🤷
Ask host. Vatican City has a choir, maybe decide with host that any past member of choir is eligible.

Kimrt

Whoever registered Vatican City 2021, thanks, you have just destroyed my interest in this spin-off. Just tell me where the hell (literally) I should find music released in 2021 from the Vatican City. 🤷
I knew someone would be basic and choose 2021 XD

takeru

The country 🔥
The year 🤡

I got a super cool country too :mrgreen: Perfect for this spinoff because it has such an interesting history....

......But then the year I got for it was… well, not very historical after all... 🤡

Ah well, tis the joy of this spinoff. We are lost. #ee17

iowacorn

Would anyone be down for a LL on Monday, 8/16, between 20-22 CEST before I post the show?

To make it a little more
giphy.gif
(juicy), we could try to guess the countries and the years.

Really get us on those lost vibes.

crazy-eyes.gif

Grinch

I sent my entry a few days ago. That cute little love song was written by the country's former dictator himself whose rule was infamous for corruption, extravagance and brutality (abduction, sexual torture, molestation, killings etc. no biggie) to his wife who was infamous for owning more than 3.000 pairs of shoes and having a campy style xhmmm

He and his wife stole US$5 billion–$10 billion from the national bank and they currently hold the Guinness World Record for "Greatest Robbery of a Government".

#CoupleGoals xlove

ferret

So much time has been spent searching, but the result is not as good as it could probably be... :cautious: But I'm not complaining, it's just a draw. I rarely get lucky in such games. Good luck to everyone! (y)

iowacorn

tumblr_m0892qflQq1rn95k2o1_500.gif

You guys did it! Everyone got their entries in on time! :D

I will be posting the show in the next 24 hours, likely sooner rather than later.

ALSO, because OM results are tomorrow and WLSC probably isn't far after,
the LL will be held Thursday, August 19th at 22:00 CEST.

Kimrt

::ser getting :no: and the year we hosted Eurovision for the first time :O What a combo :D
Some of the countries competing are quite nice, but I don't think I would've switched some of them with Paraguay if I had 1966 ;;

Top Bottom