Contact us

Yeto-Ya-Yeto 227

Yoni

the last minute is pure confessions tour euphoria, I have to stan

Lenalite

Hypjør delegation is so grateful to have had votes from 17 different nations in our song-selection survey. The turnout is much bigger than we could have ever anticipated for. We would like to thank you for celebrating our anniversary with us, as well as for your sweet messages and positivity! xheart
The results are as follows:

Duel 1
Song 1: 9 votes (52,9%)
Song 2: 8 votes (47,1%)

Duel 2
Song 1: 5 votes (29,4%)

Song 2: 12 votes (70,6%)

Final Round determined by the Hypjør vote
Winner of Duel 1
Winner of Duel 2

In the Final Round, the Hypjør Broadcaster ljyu.b decided to opt for Winner of Duel 2 to become the 140th entry that will represent us in Cydoni-Gibberia for our 11th anniversary!

Thank you for your time. It was a very difficult decision overall but who knows, we might consider sending one (or more) of these songs again in the future. So don't worry if your favorite did not win just yet.

Stay stuned!
xo
-U

Last edited:

Lenalite

Another week, another Sereclarish classic. Öösingi-Eterlandic superstar and queer icon Years & Years has covered Lady Gaga's Sereclarish classic The Edge of Glory, in order to celebrate the 10th year anniversary of Born This Way! What could be more fitting and more in time for the Pride Month and Hypjø's 11th anniversary?

Enjoy xcheer
x​

Lenalite

NSC 198

After 2 weeks of multiple health screens and asking everyone to quarantine, I surprised my closest inner circle with a secret national final to decide my next entry where we could pretend Sclan were still a power house just for a brief moment in time

Please like this post to receive an invitation to our secret 1-artist/2-song national final xcheer

Lenalite

11 nations have voted in the national final, I don't know who they are but I assume it is everyone that had liked the post! Thank you for your interest in helping us, and we appreciate your feedback and sweet words! xheart xheart

Here's how the results turned out:

Song Number 1: 4 votes (36.4%)
Song Number 2: 7 votes (63.6%)

Which means Song Number 2 is going to represent Hypjø in Emsfrynt!
See you there!

x

Oonluh

Lenalite

PRESS RELEASE:

Our apologies to the delegations from 10 nations that had voted in this national final because it has been canceled. Hypjø will enter the respective winner to NSC 199 instead, so your vote still counts in the end!

Reason of cancellation: The Hypjør NSC committee had been waiting for the music-video release of a particular song they had been interested in for a while. With the unexpected release of the video, the NSC 198 entry had to have been changed to the said song last minute.

xx

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
PRESS RELEASE:

Our apologies to the delegations from 10 nations that had voted in this national final because it has been canceled. Hypjø will enter the respective winner to NSC 199 instead, so your vote still counts in the end!

Reason of cancellation: The Hypjør NSC committee had been waiting for the music-video release of a particular song they had been interested in for a while. With the unexpected release of the video, the NSC 198 entry had to have been changed to the said song last minute.

xx

@MARCOMEN 's impacT

Lenalite

PRESS RELEASE:

xx

I am sorry to inform Hypjø stans that we have yet another entry planned for NSC 199! This poor song may never be sent, or maybe to NSC 200 if we feel like it - but we don't know yet.

Regardless, please forgive us for wasting your time with this NF. x

Top Bottom