Tu portami dove sto a galla
Che qui mi manca l’aria

Ma sono fuori di testa, ma diverso da loro
E tu sei fuori di testa, ma diversa da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro

Noi siamo diversi da loro​

Last edited by a moderator:
Polly!!!! H.P. Lovecraft is never wrong! RAI is talking about the Maneskin and they are saying that they are conquering the world rankings! The "New York Times" is praising our Rock group and ... Simon Cowell looks like he's going to be their manager!

Ashley Wright "You didn't win at my house" (Cowell in fact is originally from Congo).

EscTurkey "Maneskin overrated farts".

I would propose our two friends to Sony to be talent scouts xrofl

I'm afraid Cowell could turn them into another English rock band, like the Killers and Arc Monkeys, as he is not the type who "thinks outside of a box".

I'd be devastated if this happens as those English bands had marked an official end to the era of rock by their digital production.

What makes Måneskin different from the others is exactly the lack of digital production and that's why they sound original.

Btw I went through my music archive yesterday, stumbled upon Led Zeppelin, and realized that au contraire of what everybody says, they don't imitate Led Zeppelin.

They play basic Hendrix's and AC/DC lines in a new method of 5 pieces composition. In the end, if I had to compare them with anybody, maybe the Cranberries melodics would be the most appropriate. Even vocally Damiano "distorts" the vocal line like Dolores, God bless her soul.

I'm afraid Cowell could turn them into another English rock band, like the Killers and Arc Monkeys, as he is not the type who "thinks outside of a box".

I'd be devastated if this happens as those English bands had marked an official end to the era of rock by their digital production.

What makes Måneskin different from the others is exactly the lack of digital production and that's why they sound original.

Btw I went through my music archive yesterday, stumbled upon Led Zeppelin, and realized that au contraire of what everybody says, they don't imitate Led Zeppelin.

They play basic Hendrix's and AC/DC lines in a new method of 5 pieces composition. In the end, if I had to compare them with anybody, maybe the Cranberries melodics would be the most appropriate. Even vocally Damiano "distorts" the vocal line like Dolores, God bless her soul.
Your fears are well founded but I think Cowell, like a crafty fox, wants to take advantage of Maneskin's "being different". The Italian group is what it takes to give Rock a sprinkle and bring it back into the mainstream.

Your thoughts on Led Zeppelin and the basics of Hendrix and lines of AC / DC are very interesting! Those who have tried to schematize Maneskin bel Glam Rock or bring them closer to a specific band have failed. Maneskins are a mix of Rock and this has confused a lot of people.

I hope that the Maeskin will remain genuine but at the same time I wish them to grow by breathing Rock from the English masters and to make many good collaborations.

When some of us said that the Maneskins had "an edge" we were impressed but the facts prove us right. Sensing innovation isn't easy, and it's even less easy if your comments have an underlying bias.

Polly ... I don't want to be in the shoes of the haters, of those who said that the dictatorial song of Belarus was better than that of the Maneskin. These haters are experiencing an endless nightmare! Haha.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Lol at all this fanwanking from that Italian and that Bosnian towards Maneskin, when Maneskin don't even know who you are lmao

Lol at all this fanwanking from that Italian and that Bosnian towards Maneskin, when Maneskin don't even know who you are lmao
The reasoning is the same when you support a football team. Do the footballers know you? It's the same when you like a movie enough to tell your friends about it. Have you ever had tea with Nolan? It's identical when you look at an artist's painting, vote for a candidate, or admire a hero saving a child's life. Estimation goes beyond knowledge. You think, I have a big poster of John Lennon in my room. Have I ever met him? No. What is supposed to prove that we don't know Damiano? What is stupid to give him credit? So we're all stupid here. Each of us has loved an artist and I don't think the forumists here know the ESC singers personally. You know, besides that, I am happy that a Bosnian woman (and many other non-Italians) love the Maneskins. They are not stupid at all but they are music lovers and people who think beyond prejudice. Because there are people here, like me who if Turkey or the UK brought a winning song I would say "Bravo!" while there are others who have given only violent and hateful words to the Maneskin song (acclaimed all over the world).

Anyway ... now that I co think, weren't you the one who said that Sanremo did not respect gender equality? Aren't you the one who is friends with Ashley Wright enough to swap thumbs for each other? Aren't you the one I said some time ago to go for a happy walk with Ashley on the streets of Birmingham (where you seem to live)? :lol:

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
The reasoning is the same when you support a football team. Do the footballers know you? It's the same when you like a movie enough to tell your friends about it. Have you ever had tea with Nolan? It's identical when you look at an artist's painting, vote for a candidate, or admire a hero saving a child's life. Estimation goes beyond knowledge. You think, I have a big poster of John Lennon in my room. Have I ever met him? No. What is supposed to prove that we don't know Damiano? What is stupid to give him credit? So we're all stupid here. Each of us has loved an artist and I don't think the forumists here know the ESC singers personally. You know, besides that, I am happy that a Bosnian woman (and many other non-Italians) love the Maneskins. They are not stupid at all but they are music lovers and people who think beyond prejudice. Because there are people here, like me who if Turkey or the UK brought a winning song I would say "Bravo!" while there are others who have given only violent and hateful words to the Maneskin song (acclaimed all over the world).

Anyway ... now that I co think, weren't you the one who said that Sanremo did not respect gender equality? Aren't you the one who is friends with Ashley Wright enough to swap thumbs for each other? Aren't you the one I said some time ago to go for a happy walk with Ashley on the streets of Birmingham (where you seem to live)? :lol:

One thing is genuinely appreciating a public person for their contribution in art, music, etc., another thing is completely losing your own mind for shameless and uninterrupted pushing and promotion in forums. I can't help but thinking that all this Maneskin promotion may result someday in something... how to say, deeper. I really hope I'm wrong: you who have a John Lennon poster, you know what happened to him at the end, don't you? ;) I really hope all their fans can somehow cool down, as time goes by. Well, they will once we will crown the next Eurovision winner anyway. So, enjoy your moment ;)

For the last part of your post, yes I believe Sanremo, MF and ESC have a gender equality problem, but that's not the topic now. For the last 2 sentences, I don't know, I barely know any other member of this forum (well, except a couple of them who I enjoy trolling, lmao).

One thing is genuinely appreciating a public person for their contribution in art, music, etc., another thing is completely losing your own mind for shameless and uninterrupted pushing and promotion in forums. I can't help but thinking that all this Maneskin promotion may result someday in something... how to say, deeper. I really hope I'm wrong: you who have a John Lennon poster, you know what happened to him at the end, don't you? ;) I really hope all their fans can somehow cool down, as time goes by. Well, they will once we will crown the next Eurovision winner anyway. So, enjoy your moment ;)

For the last part of your post, yes I believe Sanremo, MF and ESC have a gender equality problem, but that's not the topic now. For the last 2 sentences, I don't know, I barely know any other member of this forum (well, except a couple of them who I enjoy trolling, lmao).
I'm sorry, Gianluca but the harsh law of marketing and "bread and spam" is the basis of many successes (often undeserved). Euphoria and fan hysteria is also part of the game. Will this all end one day? Obvious. The Beatles, ABBA, Nirvana etc ... every group or singer will have to deal with the "end of the golden age". Should this be a demerit? Is John Lennon Finished? He died? True, but his contribution to music is still as bright as the first day. You know ... following your reasoning, I give an example about love, we should flirt, "enjoy the moment" but never fall deeply in love or live in the memory of a person who has marked our heart with a sweet scar.

As we are "advertising", you are "demonizing" in a "passively aggressive" manner. You're telling me to "enjoy the moment as long as it's there" and "the other winners will get the same" ... it seems like the Maneskin win is burning your skin haha. What you say is incorrect. Given in hand many of the winners of the past years have not gotten all these views, world "Top" positions for all these weeks for the winning song ESC and other songs and recalled a real collective hysteria. I know, it hurts. You can overcome this by making yourself a good chamomile tea or by taking a gastroprotector.

The gender difference ... we have an activist in the forum haha. Today the "politically correct struggles" are just doormats to hide the falsehood or a weapon with which one caste can attack another. The aggravating circumstance of these fights is that the victims remain victims while the influencers gain publicity (your dear Emma Marrone used the Maneskins and the gender struggle to publicize her album). I add that this is life blood even for "empty people", it is a way to have something to say or a way to vent one's anger. I repeat: whoever deserves wins and the Maneskins deserved. Also, is Victoria a man? Would you have won Noemi or Annalisa this year? Besides you, this was the dream of those who wanted Italy not winning the ESC. Theirs were beautiful but not ESC winning songs where there were women like Pravi and the Go_A singer who were unbeatable.

Always talking about women or "Black Lives Matter" (the name itself is already discriminatory) is a discriminating factor towards men and Caucasians. By dint of feeding this carousel manipulated by four powerful people you are inserting the seed in hatred, indifference and suspicion even in souls that have never been racist.

My grandfather used to say "To recognize a madman, you need one that works for two" or "the last wheel of the wagon is always the one that screams", aren't you running over us with your trolling? You are a perfect partner for DenizESC (the one that talks about Abrahamic religions in a music forum to hit Italy 🤣). Get married and procreate your heir: the Antichrist on horseback who will destroy Italian music and its noisy fans 🤣

I'm sorry, Gianluca but the harsh law of marketing and "bread and spam" is the basis of many successes (often undeserved). Euphoria and fan hysteria is also part of the game. Will this all end one day? Obvious. The Beatles, ABBA, Nirvana etc ... every group or singer will have to deal with the "end of the golden age". Should this be a demerit? Is John Lennon Finished? He died? True, but his contribution to music is still as bright as the first day. You know ... following your reasoning, I give an example about love, we should flirt, "enjoy the moment" but never fall deeply in love or live in the memory of a person who has marked our heart with a sweet scar.

As we are "advertising", you are "demonizing" in a "passively aggressive" manner. You're telling me to "enjoy the moment as long as it's there" and "the other winners will get the same" ... it seems like the Maneskin win is burning your skin haha. What you say is incorrect. Given in hand many of the winners of the past years have not gotten all these views, world "Top" positions for all these weeks for the winning song ESC and other songs and recalled a real collective hysteria. I know, it hurts. You can overcome this by making yourself a good chamomile tea or by taking a gastroprotector.

The gender difference ... we have an activist in the forum haha. Today the "politically correct struggles" are just doormats to hide the falsehood or a weapon with which one caste can attack another. The aggravating circumstance of these fights is that the victims remain victims while the influencers gain publicity (your dear Emma Marrone used the Maneskins and the gender struggle to publicize her album). I add that this is life blood even for "empty people", it is a way to have something to say or a way to vent one's anger. I repeat: whoever deserves wins and the Maneskins deserved. Also, is Victoria a man? Would you have won Noemi or Annalisa this year? Besides you, this was the dream of those who wanted Italy not winning the ESC. Theirs were beautiful but not ESC winning songs where there were women like Pravi and the Go_A singer who were unbeatable.

Always talking about women or "Black Lives Matter" (the name itself is already discriminatory) is a discriminating factor towards men and Caucasians. By dint of feeding this carousel manipulated by four powerful people you are inserting the seed in hatred, indifference and suspicion even in souls that have never been racist.

My grandfather used to say "To recognize a madman, you need one that works for two" or "the last wheel of the wagon is always the one that screams", aren't you running over us with your trolling? You are a perfect partner for DenizESC (the one that talks about Abrahamic religions in a music forum to hit Italy 🤣). Get married and procreate your heir: the Antichrist on horseback who will destroy Italian music and its noisy fans 🤣

You are seriously bothered by blabla? 😆

Still fanwanking for Chris Cornell and Kurt, hope they hear me in heaven.

Where
we had sent them by fanwanking / incitement to mass hysteria for murder / together with John Lennon (it's possible we are also guilty for Gianni V, ama shhhhh about that 😆).

Maneskin will fortunately avoid our black magic and Lennon's destiny as they will last till the ESC 2022 anyway.

Where they will end the interval act by singing Stayin' Alive, will break the spell and survive, but will be gone to oblivion.

🤣🤣

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Yep, whenever I see walls of text, I can't help but feeling a bit worried for whoever writes them. Even if I don't care for Maneskin, at this point I can just hope that they will be safe.

Sammy

Veteran
Lol, honey... if there's an Italian person who's never wrong about anything ESC-related, that's me, the almighty king of equal rights.
you mean like when you predicted Portugal would not qualify for the final in 2017? :mrgreen: :lol:

Re: PORTUGAL 2017

According to ESCToday, the most reliable site, Portugal will participate next year! http://esctoday.com/136980/portugal-rtp-confirms-participation-eurovision-2017

So this means that we already know one of the countries which will be eliminated in the semifinal at ESC 2017! :)

Last edited:

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
you mean like when you predicted Portugal would not qualify for the final in 2017? :mrgreen: :lol:

Thanks for bringing that up again, after so many years! Everybody knows that I dislike Portugal in ESC though, so for me they are always among the countries eliminated, until proven otherwise.

I'm advancing your post, as we have entered a new rock era:

Maneskin are now officially more listened band than 4 rock legends - METALLICA and NIRVANA and U2 and GREEN DAY.

and they have dethroned their own rolemodels whom they covered - KILLERS, FRANZ FERDINAND, KINGS OF LEON AND PEARL JAM.

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

5 places behind ARCTIC MONKEYS - Let's dethrone them as well people! 🤣

It took only one day to dethrone the Arctic Monkeys.

Today Måneskin are the 163rd most listened artist in the World, and the AM are on 175th place.

I wanna be your slave is no 7 on UK charts and Zitti e buoni is still in top 20. Let's recall that the UK public gave only 3 pts to Zitti e buoni, and the jury nil pts. 😂

On Spotify Global 50 Maneskin is as from today in top 10 with Beggin' cover (God I hate this song, I don't get the fuzz 😂). I wanna be your slave is at no. 12, and Zitti e buoni at no. 27.

Last edited:

Gitte

When Maneskin plays in your city this summer and you normally despise concerts but due to covid there are way less people and you have to go in groups of four with pre-destined tables so you would actually consider but you don't have 3 friends to go with

I need a social life to have friends but I need friends to have a social life

Miloutchi

When Maneskin plays in your city this summer and you normally despise concerts but due to covid there are way less people and you have to go in groups of four with pre-destined tables so you would actually consider but you don't have 3 friends to go with

I need a social life to have friends but I need friends to have a social life
Edit:

Me and two friends tried to get tickets, but apparently they sold out within 1 minute.

I’m kind of upset. I never go to a concert and the one time I really want to go, I can’t get tickets.

At least that means Måneskin is popular I guess.

Last edited:

Tonight Maneskin will hold a short live in Poland and they will perform live for the first time Lividi sui gomiti, my fav of theirs. I'm looking forward so much.

Top Bottom