Contact us

FSC #147 - May 2021: THE SHOW! [Kiruna, Sweden] | RESULTS from page 4

Seok-jin

heke1988

I said some, no one mentioned you?! You even left an angry reaction to my comment :ROFLMAO: It's pretty clear you have never seen me in a results show. xqueenbitch

Well you should respect all people music taste;).

Marite

Aaaand we have our winner thanks to the final votes from Israel:

20T9QHd.png

Azerbaijan takes the win at the last moment and takes home the trophy for the first time ever! Congratulations:

Aisel feat. Alim Gasimo – Yat Rahat

As you probably have seen from earlier in the thread, Canada has been disqualified from this edition and has been put to the bottom of the scoreboard.

Here are the full results:

oVMwW8E.png

Thank you to everyone for this very exciting and intense edition of the Forum Song Contest. It must be one of the tightest fields in FSC history!

All the best and see you all in Azerbaijan in the June 2021 FSC #148!

heke1988

heke1988

Congratulation :az:! It was close call, but I take second place for :fi:.

Edit. And :tw: made it to top10! Congratulation @fango! Very good song and band!

Aditya

Congratulations :az:!

And thanks for 12th place! xheart

Journalist

Congrats Azerbaijan! 💟 Well done!
Efendi didn't win so you revenged her! 🙏🙏😍
Thank you so much guys for your points for our song and of course special mention and THANKS to @VasilijeM who suggested this song to me! 🙏💖

AlekS

Veteran
And again my 12 pts won. :az: It clicked with me instantly for obvious reasons and I totally understood why you sent it and what you wanted to say (y) , tho it wasn't mutual (hope you didn't think that she's a wedding singer, lol)
hikb958.gif
but I don't mind at all - couldn't predict almost everyone's points this time and it feels awesome in the end, that's why I like FSC xdance2

Here are the super exclusive Ukrainian points:

IQU2lPd.jpg

xhug

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Many Congratulations to :az: Azerbaijan with your first victory!
tqcd9Op.gif

My absolute favourites this month were: :de::bg::lv: (great choices all!) but well done to all countries that ended in my top 10, you all sent enjoyable songs!
tqcd9Op.gif

The countries that ended just outside my top 10 - & my points - this FSC-month, were (in no particular order): :hr::uk::me: Nice entries these too
tqcd9Op.gif

Thank You to everyone for the votes/points (special thanx for the 10 and 8 points!) - and a 23rd place this month - for Norway in FSC #147 May. A disappointing result for us this month but Norway will be back stronger in the future. Glad to see some of you enjoyed this melodic Synthwave song by the talented Norwegian Electro-pop artist, DJ and songwriter Annie :)

Here are the Norwegian Jury-votes for FSC #147 May

ph5Mhhu.jpg

Look forward to presenting more Norwegian music for you in FSC #148 June!
tqcd9Op.gif

Regards,
Malagant​

A-lister

Veteran
Unfortunately wasn't able to join in the live show this evening, but hope you guys had a great time!

Congratulations to :az: and @Bakinka on the victory, this one flew under my radar and I must say it was a surprise victory.

As for Sweden's results, so-so tbh, but at least we didn't end up in the very bottom. A very big thank you to those of you who supported our entry this month xhug

51 pts

:12: :il: :uk:
:7: :ee:
:5: :hr: :pt: :rs:
:3: :pl:
:1: :lv: :ro:

... and the Swedish jury grew once again from 2 to 3 members, here are our split results:

__ @A-lister @Ekholmia @SwedishFailurez
:12: :fi: ___ :us: ___ :fi:
:10: :us: ___ :de: ___ :ee:
:8: :de: ___ :nl: ___ :id:
:7: :ua: ___ :uk: ___ :ua:
:6: :lv: ___ :no: ___ :ba:
:5: :ma: ___ :ca: ___ :tw:
:4: :no: ___ :ee: ___ :me:
:3: :dk: ___ :it: ___ :za:
:2: :gr: ___ :ch: ___ :br:
:1: :cz: ___ :br: ___ :no:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
This will be my last edition in Forum Song Contest.

Thank you for the music, it's been an interesting nine years - albeit with some breaks - ride! It was the first contest I joined back in 2012 when I started participating in online contests. Back then, the Romanian jury was composed of so many people and Selectia Nationala was almost as big of an event as the edition itself. Things have changed a lot in the upcoming years.

I don't feel enjoyment in taking part in this contest and I don't feel a connection with the FSC community anymore. Despite the level of strictness and inflexibility, I used to enjoy this contest as an outlet to discover the Romanian music industry, but just as my enjoyment in the contest, our music industry has really dried up and I'm struggling to find entries every single edition. So, at this point, what's the point in spending so much time and energy on something that's not fun anymore.

Not letting people host their own editions is such a big downer honestly, it takes half the enjoyment in winning. I know, I know, it's all about the "FSC Legacy" and format, but some things should change. The rules regarding eligibility are also at such an annoying level of strictness that are hard to ignore anymore, despite my best efforts to ignore the feeling for many years. The 12 months (who was even more tough initially) rule is not doing this contest any favours.

The moderators talk about how the contest recovered in terms of number of participants. Sure, it did, but the writing on the wall remains: many former participants who left are really not going to ever come back due to the contest being how it is. The FSC experience left a bitter taste in the mouth to far too many forum members. Not only that, but there are people who I tried to make join but would never take part in FSC thanks to its antiquated format.

The recent Canada incident really reminded me of all the problems I have with this contest so before any more resentment and negative feels accumulate, I better leave.

So, this is it. Good-bye.

Top Bottom