Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

GRAND FINAL LIVE

DAY 1 - 16 LIVE STREAMS

Last edited by a moderator:

crashworld

Veteran
How on earth Moldova got 12 points on televoting in 8 countries in their Semifinal? France, Estonia, Latvia, Czechia, Serbia, San Marino, Greece, Portugal. Basically half of the countries voting in that semi ... o_O

Covid-19 must have impacted the taste of the people there. Or Philip guy has engaged an army of SIM cards in those countries.

Greece and Moldova don't deserve their results.

Grinch

How on earth Moldova got 12 points on televoting in 8 countries in their Semifinal? France, Estonia, Latvia, Czechia, Serbia, San Marino, Greece, Portugal. Basically half of the countries voting in that semi ... o_O
Maybe they just wanted to give Natalia some sugar idk.

cegs5

Covid-19 must have impacted the taste of the people there. Or Philip guy has engaged an army of SIM cards in those countries.

Greece and Moldova don't deserve their results.
but what happened with those simcards in Estonia, Serbia and Greece ? They all placed Moldova in the bottom on televoting for the Final. Don’t think Kirkorov run out of money...
It’s just weird, from 12 points in Semis to rock bottom in the Final :LOL:

Daybreak

but what happened with those simcards in Estonia, Serbia and Greece ? They all placed Moldova in the bottom on televoting for the Final. Don’t think Kirkorov run out of money...
It’s just weird, from 12 points in Semis to rock bottom in the Final :LOL:
I imagine some of the Russian/Ukrainian minority here voted for Moldova and Kirkorov in the semi and Ukraine or Russia in the final

Grinch

Ok, at this point I'm just gonna assume you guys are joking because I've been reading some REALLY stupid comments with incorrect informations!

We all had favorites before the grand final and one song has won. You may not be happy for it but most people agreed on the winner after all. You just have to accept the result. Saying hurtful things to the band or their supporters won't help your fave win.

Let's take a deep breath, congratulate the winner and move on for f*ck's sake!

NeoTen

I think it has more to do with how people believe a strong woman should look and sound. I assume juries are more tolerant.
This appears to be true. The only nonwestern countries that gave her points in the semi in televoting were Israel (8), Romania (2), Greece (3) & Cyprus (1).
So, I need to take smth back. Malta didn't get killed by the running order. But that would mean the producers predicted/knew this when detailing the televoting and thought "ah she won't win". That would be dodgy as well IMHO. She still won her semi.

Grinch

I can compare their situations because this is the most out there russian song since 2012 it isnt the usual safe overproduced pop they always send
You're British, so it's ok not to understand how the situation is in Balkans or Slavic regions etc. You guys are too logical for that :D
Gonna keep it short: it's never about the song. Russia will always be in the final, always will get a lot of points in the final from televote.

MopManMoss

Veteran
You're British, so it's ok not to understand how the situation is in Balkans or Slavic regions etc. You guys are too logical for that :D
Gonna keep it short: it's never about the song. Russia will always be in the final, always will get a lot of points in the final from televote.
Is there really any need to question my knowledge of geopolitics because of the flag next to my profile picture? You really do not need to be so rude

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Let me say this here as well. We do not allow libel defamation on this forum.

Maneskin did not do drugs in the Green Room. We are all getting checked constantly and there is now way you can get away with that. I still keep laughing at the fact that anyone could believe such a crazy thing....yeah, lemme do cocaine while 180 million people are watching, what could possibly go wrong?

Please go back to discussing the show and results.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Let me say this here as well. We do now allow libel defamation on this forum.

Maneskin did not do drugs in the Green Room. We are all getting checked constantly and there is now way you can get away with that. I still keep laughing at the fact that anyone could believe such a crazy thing....yeah, lemme do cocaine while 180 million people are watching, what could possibly go wrong?

Please go back to discussing the show and results.

Thank you.

Matt I am a lawyer ! and I support what you said.

HERE IS THE WHOLE VIDEO OF HIM PICKING UP GLASS FROM THE FLOOR

Grinch

Is there really any need to question my knowledge of geopolitics because of the flag next to my profile picture? You really do not need to be so rude
I was actually the opposite of rude. I said it's ok for you not to know the dynamics of "Mother Russia and her kids" because you are British and they are known for being logical.

But I'll take it back now :rolleyes:

Top Bottom