Post Eurovision Discussion

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

GRAND FINAL LIVE

DAY 1 - 16 LIVE STREAMS

Last edited by a moderator:

TheJeb

I’m so proud of Tusse. Everyone saying that the juries always save Sweden. This year we got more points from the televoting. So happy for him.

I’ve always loved eurovision and i’ve always told my friends that i love it because of that it feels like that we’re a family. But all the hate Sweden gets every year makes me sad and i don’t feel the same joy about it. So this result actually means a lot.

Good night ❤️
Yes I’m happy for him the late he was getting was becoming ridiculous. Well done Sweden and I hope people perspective of them change.

DenizESC

Banned
Many of me and my friends (voting similar) votes haven't been counted in Netherlands televoting, what corrupt hell is this.

0/20 televotes counted

1. I'm getting my money back
2. Boycotting Eurovision

Carian

Ireland last in the semi. I don’t know what they and the UK all do tbh. They weren’t worse than Slovenia what a shame.
Excuse me?!?! Slovenia was superior to both of them. Poor staging and poor singing cannot save mediocre songs. At least our singer was good. xdance

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Many of me and my friends (voting similar) votes haven't been counted in Netherlands televoting, what corrupt hell is this.

0/20 televotes counted

1. I'm getting my money back
2. Boycotting Eurovision
U probably voted UK, Spain and Germany thats why they wanted drama with 0s

FilipFromSweden

Sweden getting more points from the televote than the juries, lmao

Ezio

Veteran
Austrian televote in the GF

:12: :rs:
:10: :is:
:8: :it:
:7: :ua:
:6: :fr:
:5: :ch:
:4: :fi:
:3: :lt:
:2: :mt:
:1: :no:

At least all my votes, except those for Bulgaria, generated points.

LOL at our jury for :2: to :de:

I approve!

FilipFromSweden

Me, who rooted for Switzerland, and my family, who rooted for France, were screaming in excitement at the TV all night and then Italy won. A bit disappointed but also happy for Italy who has deserved it for so long

Gitte

Okay but I wonder how 4 automatic qualifiers getting such low points will influence the big 5 rule

Also - when will the split semi final results appear?

harey

I feel really bad for them. Boo to the juries!

Do we know where 80 televote points would place them? That sounds like a top 10 televote result at least.
televote:
Finland 150
Iceland 148
Switzerland 135
Moldova 123
Portugal 111
Bulgaria 101
Denmark 80
Greece 80
Serbia 68
San Marino 42
Albania 38
Estonia 29
Poland 17
Georgia 15
Austria 13
Latvia 10
Czech Republic 0

Last edited:

bstream

Okay but I wonder how 4 automatic qualifiers getting such low points will influence the big 5 rule

I thought the same thing. This just puts a massive spotlight on the whole automatic qualifier thing

Ezio

Veteran
I cant believe Czech televoters gave 12 points to Moldova. This is manipulated af.

I guess part of the contributions to Moldova come from diaspora Romanians. And many Moldovans travel the EU with Romanian passports as well, but they are small diaspora.

Ezio

Veteran
televote:
Finland 150
Iceland 148
Moldova 123
Portugal 111
Bulgaria 101
Denmark 80
Greece 80
Serbia 68
San Marino 42
Albania 38
Estonia 29
Czech Republic 23
Poland 17
Georgia 15
Austria 13
Latvia 10
Czechia got 0 points from t/v. Those 23 points are all from the juries.

DenizESC

Banned
I cant believe Czech televoters gave 12 points to Moldova. This is manipulated af.

I guess part of the contributions to Moldova come from diaspora Romanians. And many Moldovans travel the EU with Romanian passports as well, but they are small diaspora.
sis, many people like me coudn't even take part in the televote this year, it didnt accept my vote 🤡 #corruption This was a very fishy televotes season, it was buggy as well for others that did end up receiving confirmation in the end. Idk what happened.

midnightsun

Veteran

Bulgaria and Moldova juries switching 12 points also smells like Kirkorov‘s money.

Top Bottom