(Get ready for a)

Pa ra ra
Pa ra ra
Pa ra ra pa
Pa ra ra pa pa-rade

Last edited by a moderator:

A-lister

Veteran
I fell in love, I fell in love, I gave my heart to ... Alejandro? Oh-oh-oh... caught in a bad romance.

No I know it's a copy, but I don't get the expression "bargain bin" :lol:

With that said, Samanta Tina's entries are a mess and maybe she has a public somewhere (apparently this forum), but all her compositions are really amateur and she's just screaming all over the place (and not organized "good" screaming)

eurovizian

No I know it's a copy, but I don't get the expression "bargain bin" :lol:

With that said, Samanta Tina's entries are a mess and maybe she has a public somewhere (apparently this forum), but all her compositions are really amateur and she's just screaming all over the place (and not organized "good" screaming)
Oh, sorry (I also don't feel hate).

bargain bin
a container in a shop, with things in it that you can buy at a reduced price

abenteuer

Samanta Tina shared this new song called "I'm the Woman". It still sounds like a demo but she should have submit this one for the contest. I like how it's a bit more dark and edgy (for Eurovision, anyway).

A-lister

Veteran
Samanta Tina shared this new song called "I'm the Woman". It still sounds like a demo but she should have submit this one for the contest. I like how it's a bit more dark and edgy (for Eurovision, anyway).

Mess like all her tracks :lol:

But better than "The Moon is Rising" but would have probably also NQ.

tuorem

Ooh I appreciate that song. Could it be that it was one of the tracks she worked on for this year but ended up discarding for "The Moon Is Rising"? :unsure:

I agree it would have been difficult to sell as well: either way, she would have needed a cinematic staging imo and sadly I don't believe Latvia would have been able to provide her with it.

I am still baffled she vocally got mixed up with keys right when it mattered. Too much pressure on herself I bet. Very unfortunate.

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member
She is receiving tons of hate now in social media from Latvians, literally nobody is sad that she flopped, most are even satisfied with the outcome saying mean things which is not cool but it was expected given how toxic her attitude is. Even in the video she posted after the SF 2 show she did not use the chance to thank everyone who liked the song, instead she was just focusing on haters who are about to ask where tf is her crown now, and mentioning that is wrong and immature. The obsession with haters is a serious problem, she literally mentions god damn every time she makes an appearance somewhere how hated she is and how well she can deal with that. Looks like not that well after all, and it was felt during her performance which turned into a vocal flop: shame, because voice is her weapon. Same can be said about her backing vocalists bringing this cheap and toxic appearance as well, lol. She has to work on her attitude that is waaay over the top, being moderately popular in 2 Baltic countries and between ESC fans thanks to her 627 attempts and actually having great vocals do not make her queen if her attitude is this arrogant in a childish way. Really uncomfortable to watch. We are okay with sending a flop song that does not go anywhere but not this.

The good thing is that her ESC journey aka our nightmare has ended, and, hopefully, she will never again enter our NF. Good luck on something else.

EscGeek

Veteran
I prefer live version over the studio one. Her energy and performing skills are off the charts. Too bad she couldn't go with "Still Breathing" xcry

But at least she went up 5 places on my list, which is more than any other act.
(Belgium, Cyprus & Azerbaijan are next with +4)

musicfan

I actually found this refreshingly different and her presence was awesome, not matched by many this year (maybe Albania, Croatia). But at the same time it was obviously far from a mainstream pop sound and had a sparse alien kind of energy/sound almost. I would have qualified it above something like the Serbian song which while having plenty of dance didn't have as much quality.

Last edited:

Mrm

Veteran
Belgium also went up for me, quote a lot, while Cyprus went down after live..

Iker

Veteran
I prefer live version over the studio one. Her energy and performing skills are off the charts. Too bad she couldn't go with "Still Breathing" xcry

She was off-key during her live performance. I guess it was fine if you are tone deaf.

I suspect she placed last in the SF. It is kinda common when :lv: NQ's.

Last edited:
Top Bottom