Post Eurovision Discussion

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

GRAND FINAL LIVE

DAY 1 - 16 LIVE STREAMS

Last edited by a moderator:

lacrymea

So true. I am excited to see the drama afterwards, probably including myself after Italy won't win. (And I have the feeling they won't.) So DRAMA!!!!!
May Natalia be with you!

tenor.gif
Yeah, I don't think they'll win either.

If France or Ukraine takes it, I'll be extremely happy. Not bonkers happy, like I would with an Italian entry, but still very happy.

If Switzerland or Iceland win, I'll be happy.

If Malta wins, I'll be sour af for days to come. 😅

Lance Esgard

Who do you guys think will be the "North Macedonia 2019" this year? I got a feeling it will be Portugal.
There is always a song that just comes out of nowhere and rated very well by the juries when it's overlooked by the fandom.
Perhaps Greece. Stefania sings excellently but the presentation may fail to impress televoters and that may lead those who do enjoy the song to still vote for other songs ahaed of Greece.

Zeus

The North Macedonia 2019 would be an impressive, emotional vocal performance. So, France. Huge win.

But if you mean like a suprise (altough North Macedonia didn't surprise me, the juries were absolutely right and did their job with ranking it that good), I would say Portugal, Bulgaria or Israel. Belgium might be too polarising, so I see them between 6-10th with the juries.

Serena00

Did anyone else get the ad "Eurovision Final Vote Malta 06"?
Lol, they're too desperate
Anyway, I will vote Italy and Lithuania

GermanBango

So true. I am excited to see the drama afterwards, probably including myself after Italy won't win. (And I have the feeling they won't.) So DRAMA!!!!!
May Natalia be with you!

tenor.gif
Being disappointed is one thing - being outright disrespectful and toxic is another one. I doubt that you are someone who starts bashing other artists who did better than your faves.
I can already envision how disgusting people will be if Destiny ends up winning. Honestly ... that`s not what I am a Eurovision fan for.

Ladynoir

I will be pleased as long as a song that is not in English wins (with an exception for Malta because I really like this song as well). I may be a little bit less thrilled if it's Italy because I've always loved this country at Eurovision and it would make me a bit sad that a song that I don't like for once wins, but the happiness of Italy winning after all those years of great music will surely take over rapidly.

Aside from that, just because I like drama, I kinda hope Ukraine is going to win. The fear that will take the EBU. The flashback of the war time during the preparation of ESC 2017. I'd be living for that.

CPV4931

I will be in Ahoy tonight and I'm REALLY excited about it
Have fun everyone!
Enjoy the show and the atmosphere :-) Had tickets for the 2020 contest, but decided not to go this year, hopefully 2022 again

Iker

Veteran
Yeah, i've noticed alot of fans love that year, I mean there are some gems there and I like all entries in my top. 10 (to some extent at least), but that's about it and alot of horrors in that year too.
Which entries do you regard as horrors out of 2015?

imperialpop

If the EBU do not want a victory of Ukraine, why put them just before France? They really think that 'Voilà' can outshine 'Shum' because if so, they are clowns!
I won't come back to talk about the running order but this year is one of the worst since I follow Eurovision.

I'm mourning a French victory, but it would be really humiliating if we didn't make a top 5.

John1

If the EBU do not want a victory of Ukraine, why put them just before France? They really think that 'Voilà' can outshine 'Shum' because if so, they are clowns!
I won't come back to talk about the running order but this year is one of the worst since I follow Eurovision.

I'm mourning a French victory, but it would be really humiliating if we didn't make a top 5.
what you just said doesn't make sense, since both songs are different and will stand out on their own, not outshine one or another. xqueenbitch

Iker

Veteran
My bold prediction before the GF - places 1st -to 4th will be separated by max 20 points overall. Imagine the drama.

mauve

Veteran
My bold prediction before the GF - places 1st -to 4th will be separated by max 20 points overall. Imagine the drama.
I can even imagine this happen! Our poor hearts! :eek: Well, my Irish Cream is ready to be served.

NemesisNick

Serena00

Some wishful thinking before GF:
- I want The Roop to get the best result for Lithuania ever (I can't believe "We Are the Winners" are their current best)
- I want Senhit to get the best result for San Marino ever
- I want for Belgium to be in juries top 5
- I want Ukraine in the top 5
- I want Moldova to finish 21-26th

Most of all, I wish the results would be announced like 2016-2018, otherwise it's too much focus on juries winner, not televote winner

Top Bottom