Post Eurovision Discussion

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

GRAND FINAL LIVE

DAY 1 - 16 LIVE STREAMS

Last edited by a moderator:

ollibox

I have a strange feeling that Ukraine and Finland were televote winners of their SFs. That's why they were announced last :D

hawadharma

To be honest, :md: is final show material.

Who wouldn't relate to a dancy karaoke number glorifying the most addictive food in the world?

TIKTOK will blow up

midnightsun

Veteran
Denmark would probably have made it if :de: :se: and :no:, also maybe other DACH and Benelux states were in that final.
It’s Western Schlager style, I should have seen it coming, nobody of Eastern Europe would vote for this.

Iker

Veteran
Ah! I still don't know who will take the last spot.

I believe in (in running order):

San Marino :sm:
Greece :gr:
Iceland :is:
Serbia :rs:
Albania :al:
Portugal :pt:
Bulgaria :bg:
Finland :fi:
Switzerland :ch:

But that's only nine... :eek:

I think the last spot stands between Austria :at:, Moldova :md:, and Denmark :dk:. But I have no clue who I believe more in.
Unfortunately plastic slutpop of :md: made it through. I was hoping that at least one of :ee:, :dk: would make it but after noticing that :fi: is yet to be called for that spot I realised it was over for them. :(

Geborgenheit

Why so much hate for Moldova??? Clearly all diabetic patients voted for her.... I love Natalia. And Europe loved her enough too ;) Eat youselves guys hahaha.
I do understand why Anglo-Saxons and other NW Europeans are not a fan of Balkan Moldova, but probably Bulgaria, Serbia, Greece and Albania voted for the song.

Loindici

Veteran
Why so much hate for Moldova??? Clearly all diabetic patients voted for her.... I love Natalia. And Europe loved her enough too ;) Eat youselves guys hahaha.

Kirkorov has moneyyy to buy votes from Estonia, Latvia, Georgia, Albania, Greece, and probably Bulgaria.

Speaking of diabetic, refer to Iceland. THAT is how you put people into type 2 diabetes.

Ezio

Veteran
2021 is a terrible Eurovision year, I have to check my Top 10, but I feel like all of sudden :se: could be there.

All these loud female bops are not for me, and then these drowsy songs from Portugal and France that aren't for me neither, although I am usually into it, and I am not feeling Switzerland, I am not feeling Italy. Only Ukraine can save the night, and I would really like to see Lviv next year. Malta will have trouble to pop with so much femme power in the final.

Iker

Veteran
It's even worse that Eefje only sang for like 30 seconds on the interval and the rest is just the dance.
Eefje is cool, I am disappointed they did not use her more. Instead we have plenty of dance acts with some muzak to it.

heke1988

Double post ahead.

Last edited:

Teaisloveable

Another solid semi final!
No real surprises tonight, expected everything, even Moldova, her performance on the night was not perfect, but it doesn't deserve the hate its getting tonight!

Amazing performances from San Marino, Switzerland. Greece and Albania!
Portugal I found was better tonight, live than they were in the studio version!

Loindici

Veteran
Also,

SAN MARINO 2 YEARS IN A ROW WHO WOULD'VE EVER THOUGHT

Gitte

Love how for months people were certain Serbia, Modlova, San Marino etc would all clash each other and then they all made it. xheart Great qualifiers overall this year.
Not that it's a good thing that they all ended up making it. If San Marino wasn't tiny cute microstate San Marino I would have found none of them going through understandable.

Top Bottom