Contact us

Which countries did the juries and televoters save?

FilipFromSweden

Which countries did the juries and televoters save?

My idea:

Televote: :no:
Jury: :il: :be:

Realest

I think all 10 qualified with the Juries.
9/10 except Belgium qualified with the Televoters.
Croatia was eliminated by the Juries.
Australia, Romania, Ireland, North Macedonia and Slovenia didnt qualify with both Groups.

EscGeek

Veteran
None. All qualifiers finished in top 10 in both

Skrzeczk

I have a feeling that Israel is saved by juries and Norway saved by televote but I don't know who would be killed by juries or televote.

Citelis

I think we were way below top 10 in both sadly
My guess is that since there were lots of people who loved the song her t/v was not that bad. Juries obviously didn't support her as her performance was bad.

A-lister

Veteran
Semi 1

Televote:
:az: and maybe :ru:
Jury: :se: :be:

:no: is the biggest mystery to me, as I think it wouldn't be top. 10 with either group, I'm leaning towards televote here but I really dunno xshrug

Last edited:

A-lister

Veteran
Romania was probably inside t/v top10 (9th or 10th) but got killed by juries while they saved Belgium.

I don't think :ro: made it to the televoting top. 10 (despite the big diaspora), but yes I think juries probably voted it even lower.

heke1988

Televote: :ua: and :ru:

Jury: :be: and :il:/:se:

Citelis

I don't think :ro: made it to the televoting top. 10 (despite the big diaspora), but yes I think juries probably voted it even lower.
I was thinking that maybe something like Greece or Poland 2018 happened here.

A-lister

Veteran
I was thinking that maybe something like Greece or Poland 2018 happened here.

I hear you, but I think this one was way too messy, vocally off and disconnected to have attracted enough televotes anyways... I mean maybe the Romanian diaspora managed to put it in the top. 10 but not sure about it.

Sabrewulf238

Televote: :no::az:
Jury: :se::il:

I say Sweden but tbh I feel like there's a chance it came like 9th or 10th in the televote too. Tbh I could see Israel scraping through on both the televote and the jury. Though I think if the juries did save Israel, it probably wasn't hard since her televote was probably decent.

I don't agree on the juries saving Belgium, I think they came top 10 in the televote as well.

I think Croatia could have been top 10 with the televote as well, but the juries probably knocked them out.

ladyanneso

Hello! That's an interesting question.
Over the past decade, the jury has had a preference for Sweden, Azerbaijan and to a lesser extent Russia, but I don't know that those needed to be rescued by the juries!
I would probably bet that Belgium didn't do that well with the public?

By the way, nice to meet you all :)
I created an infographics that explores the jury bias since 2009 (link), and shows that it does exist, but doesn't necessarily matter for a victory. Let me know if you have any feedback!

A-lister

Veteran
I see alot of people thinking juries saved :il: , I actually think they made top. 10 in the televoting as well. I was a bit worried prior the show but after seeing the performance I don't think they're one of the countries needing "saving" from either camp.

Realest

I think all Semi2 Qualifiers qualified with the Televoters.
All except :rs: qualified with the Juries.
:at: was a Juryqualifier.

Top Bottom