Reach up to heaven
To you

I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
Yeah I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
And I'm still not sure
What you ever saw in me

No, I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
Tryna fly, but I'm not able, so
Just let me go (I'm a, I'm a fallen angel)
'Cause no matter where my heart is
There's no way I'll ever
Reach up to heaven
To you​

Last edited by a moderator:

Ezio

Veteran
What things are you thinking of?:D

He is soo sweeet damn, and finally an interview!!
Everything. How he is supposed to sing this song himself, how he submitted it against all advice, how he is the boss and everything has to go through him about the staging, how he scared the two interviewers with an unsolicited wake up scream. And he is very real, no make up, no sugar coating. <Yeah, I have sunglasses on because it helps me reduce my brainpower used for controlling my ticks and feel more comfortable.>

I, personally, think, the sunglasses are his Achilles' heel. There is no way he can properly connect with an audience who does not understand why he is wearing them. It's sad he is so insecure without them, maybe he should get rid off them and let people fall in love with him much more.

Ezio

Veteran
I, too, but still, the eyes are the gates to the soul, and overall, there is a lack of good taste with the performance, which is also so Aries. I will vote for the song either way, but I wouldn't be surprised if many people were put off by what they see: devils, chains, hustler, fur coat.... it's like a child who plays dress up with mommy's and daddy's clothes. At the same time, it's a lot of fun. But the meaning of the song gets lost with such a flamboyant and grotesque staging. Especially stuck up jurors could downgrade the song for what they see.

However, Tix, you do what you gotta do. This song is already my hit of the year 2021 either way.

Jopi

it's like a child who plays dress up with mommy's and daddy's clothes.
Omg, I can't unsee it now:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I agree, but in the interview he said he is tweaking the performance to look more 'ESC friendly'...
But anway, I know that juries will hate all the concept.
SO the actual point is that a performance was made in a minute:LOL:

Last edited:

Ezio

Veteran
SO the actual point is that a performance was made in a minute:LOL:
THIS.IS.SO.ARIES!

Aries in general have a strong sense of self, are brave and unfazed, competetive, and have high levels of energy. On the flip side, they lack interpersonal skills and don't accept advice easily.

I don't have Aries quality except for Neptune in the first house, which again represents Aries. So, the way I and others perceive myself is foggy and confusing, but I have a vivid sense of imagination. And what I picture for this song as a stage show is so much better than what Tix does, and I would love to be the artistic director for him. But well.

Last edited:

Ladynoir

THIS.IS.SO.ARIES!

Aries in general have a strong sense of self, are brave and unfazed, competetive, and have high levels of energy. On the flip side, they lack interpersonal skills and don't accept advice easily.

I don't have Aries quality except for Neptune in the first house, which again represents Aries. So, the way I and others perceive myself is foggy and confusing, but I have a vivid sense of imagination. And what I picture for this song as a stage show is so much better than what Tix does, and I would love to be the artistic director for him. But well.

If someone had told me I could see a mix of my two passions on an esc forum, I'd have signed WAY earlier :LOL:

I've tried to break through his natal chart but it's a bit hard to do so without a proper time of birth. Anyway, I totally agree with you on his aries qualities and overall I think the way he doesn't want to change his opinion in enhanced by his Capricorn stellium (he likes things square and made in his own way. no discussion possible). His stellium is in a VERY close conjunction (1° orb) and includes some not-so-easy-to-live planets (Uranus the revolution, Neptune the imaginary world and the Moon the emotions). Conjunctions from generational planets are usually very stormy and it is not helped by the opposition it makes with his Cancer Mars (a very emotional and moody placement). He also had a grand trine with a Pisces Mercury (you find that often in artists with a very unique personal universe such as Victor Hugo, Van Gogh or Lady Gaga), a Scorpio Pluto (very explosive emotionally) and his Cancer Mars.

It's easy to say even without astrology but it's interesting to see that even his chart tells us he is a ball of intense emotions and he has a sensibility that could be hard to handle without music to purge it.

Jopi

Influence of Pisces, Cancer and Scorpio? Oh, poor crybabe, welcome to the club Andreas.:censored:

Ezio

Veteran
If someone had told me I could see a mix of my two passions on an esc forum, I'd have signed WAY earlier :LOL:

I've tried to break through his natal chart but it's a bit hard to do so without a proper time of birth. Anyway, I totally agree with you on his aries qualities and overall I think the way he doesn't want to change his opinion in enhanced by his Capricorn stellium (he likes things square and made in his own way. no discussion possible). His stellium is in a VERY close conjunction (1° orb) and includes some not-so-easy-to-live planets (Uranus the revolution, Neptune the imaginary world and the Moon the emotions). Conjunctions from generational planets are usually very stormy and it is not helped by the opposition it makes with his Cancer Mars (a very emotional and moody placement). He also had a grand trine with a Pisces Mercury (you find that often in artists with a very unique personal universe such as Victor Hugo, Van Gogh or Lady Gaga), a Scorpio Pluto (very explosive emotionally) and his Cancer Mars.

It's easy to say even without astrology but it's interesting to see that even his chart tells us he is a ball of intense emotions and he has a sensibility that could be hard to handle without music to purge it.
Yeah right, but the Pluto in Scorpio is generational (1984 - 1995), even the Neptune-Uranus stellum in Capricorn (1989-1993). The 30-year-olds of today are quite a stubborn and disillusioned bunch of people, because they know they hardly trust their parents nor the structures they were born into. Pisces or Neptune are always in the mix with artists, and it's quite common that an Aries has some other fast paced planet such as the Moon, Mercury or Venus in Pisces. It gives them the vision and escapism that is needed for crafting art. I am highly escapist with my Neptune, however I have not become an artist, sadly.

Neptune-Uranus conjunction in Capricorn is very intense. It was when Communism failed and the Berlin wall fell. A dissolution by surprise aspect like no other. Neptune and Uranus together make some very strange art, which is rough around the edges. It is not the most aesthetically pleasing, nor charming but quite in your face, bold, loud, bizarre, angry, anxious.

Fallen Angel and Tix' music in general compare quite well to that, but there is also a charm and sensitivity to it, which probably comes from Mars in Pisces The most sensitive people I know have a Mars in a water.

Last edited:

Ladynoir

Yeah right, but the Pluto in Scorpio is generational (1984 - 1995), even the Neptune-Uranus stellum in Capricorn (1989-1993). The 30-year-olds of today are quite a stubborn and disillusioned bunch of people, because they know they hardly trust their parents nor the structures they were born into. Pisces or Neptune are always in the mix with artists, and it's quite common that an Aries has some other fast paced planet such as the Moon, Mercury or Venus in Pisces. It gives them the vision and escapism that is needed for crafting art. I am highly escapist with my Neptune, however I have not become an artist, sadly.

Neptune-Uranus conjunction in Capricorn is very intense. It was when Communism failed and the Berlin wall fell. A dissolution by surprise aspect like no other. Neptune and Uranus together make some very strange art, which is rough around the edges. It is not the most aesthetically pleasing, nor charming but quite in your face, bold, loud, bizarre, angry, anxious.

Fallen Angel and Tix' music in general compare quite well to that, but there is also a charm and sensitivity to it, which probably comes from Mars in Pisces The most sensitive people I know have a Mars in a water.

You're right, Pisces really is a common placement with artists. Which was always interesting to me considering that Mercury (one of the planets you'd look at the most in a musician or writer right ?) is in adversity in Pisces. But that's a whole another discussion, lol !
he has a very watery energy that goes well with music. I totally see what you mean with his Mars since I share this placement with him (it's a ride !)

Yes, generational planets are usually more interesting to look at when doing mondaine astrology (I love how it clicks with history so well !). But yeah, since Pluto's making a grand trine with two personal planets and since the Neptune-Uranus conjunction is in a tight aspect to the moon (it wouldn't have been a stellium otherwise), I think these struggles are felt more personally by him than they usually are with people with no major personal aspects to them.
Without the moon-mars opposition on top of the Neptune-Uranus conjunction, I suspect the stubborness and need for escapism you talked about could have been less internalized by TIX, less armful emotionally. But that's something we will never know haha

Ezio

Veteran
I must have unintentionally deleted some text because under Uranus-Neptune in capricorn, Guns N Roses, Aerosmith and Nirvana had many hits.

Top Bottom