Contact us

WV139 KAUAI 🌴 🥥 The Garden Isle 🌺 🍃 Animal Crossing theme (come and pick your villager!) [FINAL DRAW PAGE 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Queenie the Ostrich is here chickens x

Krishoes

Pancetti the snooty Pig for me xheart

Ausesken

I choose Fuchsia the sisterly deer XD

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
:sc: will take Fang the Cranky Wolf please

ShoeFlo

Hello, it's me, Chief the Wolf. harrumph
Shame there is no yeti...

I loved to play the Animal Crossing: Wild World back in the days. I loved catching fishes and bring it to the museum but I was always frightened of the scorpions that suddenly appeared now and then and chased me. I had a crush on my neighbour. She was a beautiful and always friendly black cat lady.

Fun fact: afaik the whole Animal Crossing soundtrack is eligible for :kant: xcrazy

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
@whiteshoes

ermm.....

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
So far we have:

5 - Wolf
3 - Cub, Deer
2 - Squirrel, Sheep, Dog, Cat
1 - Koala, Rhino, Anteater, Lion, Horse, Penguin, Hamster, Eagle, Gorilla, Goat, Frog, Hippo, Rabbit, Ostrich, Pig

No love yet for:

Bear, Bird, Bull, Chicken, Cow, Duck, Elephant, Kangaroo, Monkey, Mouse, Octopus, Tiger

So yeah, there's a lot of woof.

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
AmRDf7n.png

AND YOU THOUGHT ARTIST BANNERS WERE DEAD
A mysterious little boat had docked at the very back of our island paradise this afternoon. I casually went aboard it and inside I met Redd, a lovely fox who called me cousin, and made me feel very welcome. I felt like I'd known him for years. Redd was a travelling art salesmen. I purchased from him gorgeous paintings of Sabaton, Dana International, Amanda Lear, Sugababes, Jan Terri and The Backstreet Boys. He assured me that each piece was a genuine Leonardo Da Vinci. I was thrilled with my purchases. I told Redd about the upcoming song contest being held on Kauai island and he told me that he knows where to get more of these originals. Originals in fact of the fifty or so superstars currently relaxing on our sandy beaches. Once again I was thrilled, beyond thrilled one even could say, simply unable to refuse the man's kind offer.

tumblr_mb689hHdvm1qfsxpyo1_500.gifv

Looren

Veteran
I don't know anything about Animal Crossing but if you have a kamel I'll take it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom