96 74.4%
  • :ua: Ukraine

109 84.5%
  • :mt: Malta

126 97.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zeus

(From someone who usually makes a lot of money with Eurovision gambling)

:mt::lt::ro::se::az::hr::ua::be:

Last two places will go between:
:cy::ru::no::au:

GermanBango

My annual voting simulation (expect another version after rehearsals .... that means if we have any) says:

1 :mt:
2 :se:
3 :ro:
4 :az:
5 :lt:
6 :cy:
7 :ru:
8 :ua:
9 :no:
10 :be:
14. Slovenia
15. Ireland
16. North Macedonia

Iker

Veteran
It's funny that much people are thinking that :hr: will NQ while I see it possibly winning ESC :lol:
Lol, no this is not winning for 100%. I would be happy if it qualifies and somehow finish on the left side of the scoreboard.

Iker

Veteran
It's funny that much people are thinking that :hr: will NQ while I see it possibly winning ESC :lol:
Lol, no this is not winning for 100%. I would be happy if it qualifies and somehow finish on the left side of the scoreboard.

Jopi

Okay so my prediction before rehersals:

-Lithuania:lt:
-Slovenia:sl:
-Sweden:se:
-Cyprus:cy:
-Norway:no:
-Croatia:hr:
-Romania:ro:
-Azerbaijan:az:
-Ukraine:ua:
-Malta:mt:

Soooo.....
Slovenia is the riskiest one to put, but I guess at least one ballad needs to go through
*Slovenia can easly be replaced with Belgium
*Croatia is also a risky one, can be easly replaced with Israel... Don't think that both are gonna go to finals
Also, Azerbaijan might be also a shocking NQ, very easly replaced by Russia...
Putting Russia as a NQ is also risky, but I have a feeling it's a bye bye
And there's Australia... I don't know how this is gonna go.. But I smell first NQ for them..
*N. Macedonia and Ireland are the only ones I think are NQ for sure (as of right now)

ekzuu

Like really? Not trolling? No way.:ROFLMAO:
I'm personally not sure if it can win (though I would love it to win!!!), but with great staging everything could be possible. The song has lot of potential, if they manage to bring it out it could go far. I really hope she gets at least top 10, she and the song deserves it.. And I think that's possible. I know I'll be voting for her a lot!!!! xheart

And in my opinion she's definitely the best female singer this year.. a vocal you can count on. With other "female bangers" I would be more worried about.. Anyways I don't even want to compare it to others it's just ahead in every way. It has soul, warmth, personality, singer has charisma, good vocals, song is catchy and pleasant to listen to. Viewers will notice it and pick up their phones. :)

Last edited:

ekzuu

I would say best female vocalists are Destiny and Ana Soklič😬
Yeah, Ana and Destiny are also great, but Ana is not a pop voice (for me), as she seems to sing more classical ballads, I don't know how well she would sing an uptempo banger, so it's a different category for me, because I don't listen to such music as she sings so generally I'm not valuing it highly for myself. Destiny... I don't like her voice as much as Albina's :) As I said it's just in my opinion, I prefer her singing to others (: And I personally can't hear that she sings out of tune anywhere, the song is not the easiest also, but she carries it well.

Jopi

Haha okay. But, there’s no way Croatia has any chance to win😂
This kind of song has never won in modern esc history? And If it has to win one day, surely it wont be Croatia😭😂

Jopi

I don't think the juries will love it, they might, but only might like it... And even if she goes to finals... I'm quite sure she is not gonna be in top 10 juries..:eek:

Looren

Veteran
I don't think the juries will love it, they might, but only might like it... And even if she goes to finals... I'm quite sure she is not gonna be in top 10 juries..:eek:

She'll get high points from the juries because of her powerful voice

Jopi

Yeah... Just as Jacques in 2017 was very high with the juries because of his amazing vocals...:ROFLMAO:

VikingTiger

She'll get high points from the juries because of her powerful voice
If Albina gets a top 5 in the juries I will be shocked (and overly thrilled). Tick Tock is not a song to show the singers full vocal abilities. The "voice-votes" will go to Destiny in this semi. And to Ana. I expect Malta to be number 1 in the jury votes.

Looren

Veteran
Yeah... Just as Jacques in 2017 was very high with the juries because of his amazing vocals...:ROFLMAO:

I think that the problem with Jacques was the song, even though I liked it I was sure that he won't get many points from the juries

Looren

Veteran
If Albina gets a top 5 in the juries I will be shocked (and overly thrilled). Tick Tock is not a song to show the singers full vocal abilities. The "voice-votes" will go to Destiny in this semi. And to Ana. I expect Malta to be number 1 in the jury votes.

Well the juries usually rank Malta high so it's clearly possible, Ana is in my top 5 but I'm scared of an NQ for her

Honestly if I was in age I would've put some money on Croatia winning 'cause I'm really sure that Albina can win :lol:

Iker

Veteran
Probably and my personal qualifiers:
:no: xangel, :cy:xdiablo, :lt:xdance, :mt:xheat, :az:xdance2, :ua: xheya, :hr: xyaay, :ro: xstars

Borderline:
:ru: xhmmm, :se: xleft, :ie: xlove, :au: xcheer, :be: xcry

Definite Non-Qualifiers:
:mk:, :il:, :sl:
:il: can qualify, I would not bet my cash on it but it can happen. The juries will probably eat it up, and don't forget about her whistle notes that are rarity. The song is average but Eden is a likable performer and live performance-wise it is certainly going to be better than :ie: for instance. But yeah :sl: (after the draw) and :mk: are chanceless.

Top Bottom