Contact us

Belarus BELARUS 2021 - not taking part

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

vavera4ka

Hard times show who is a truly good person, and who is... Galasy ZMesta...
The protest gave birth to so many good songs. We found out a lot of great artists who were not welcome on the TV or regular concerts before, and even less welcome now. In a matter of few months over a 100 songs of different genres were written to further unite and support people.
Here's a nice article about some of the examples.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
This woman has one of the most hilarious bad live vocals of ESC history :lol:

They were not so bad, and this entry is one of that kind of entries where the vocals don't need to be perfect anyway. If there had been two semifinals in 2005, it would've qualified.

Geborgenheit

Looks like Belarusians will participate as an interval act: https://wiwibloggs.com/2021/04/09/b...form-as-eurovision-2021-interval-acts/264115/

I adore Naviband :love:
The song fits the current situation, would be a great message, the title says "I will chose myself":

A-lister

Veteran
You are just jealous it is not Agnes or Lina Hedlund singing that magnificent song. :p

P.S. Angelika is a nice person judging by her interviews.

Yeah sure :lol: Anyways I don't like Lina, but please don't compare her to Agnes :lol:

I mean the song was catchy and felt right for Eurovision back then, but she still has one of the most awful voices :lol:

I like that she's speaking up against the Belarusian regime, on the other hand now she's sitting in Moscow with some rich husband and is safe on distance, it seems she didn't mind being part of the regime in the past though xshrug ... but, it's important that people wake up, better late than never (hello Zena!), so applaud her for that.

A-lister

Veteran
Looks like Belarusians will participate as an interval act: https://wiwibloggs.com/2021/04/09/b...form-as-eurovision-2021-interval-acts/264115/

I adore Naviband :love:
The song fits the current situation, would be a great message, the title says "I will chose myself":

Actually, it's even written in the title that EBU denied the requestxshrug

Fluke

Top Bottom