Contact us

Jury switching thread

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Do-you-want-to-sw-itch-jury.png

Switching juries is not essential - you can remain in your current chosen country/region but if you want to switch the jury, you can do it once you have taken part 3 editions in one jury.

YOU CAN NOW MOVE FOR WV185 & 186
any moves made for later editions will not count

If you wish to switch the jury, you should reply to this thread with the following information:

Current WorldVision country/region:
New WorldVision country/region:

NOTE: be sure your switch follows The Rules

Changes from WV185
JamieBrown | OP ➟ :no: Norway
Looren | :fr: France ➟ Côte d'Ivoire
Zeus | :kr: South Korea ➟ :fr: France
Edweis | ::hokk Hokkaido ➟ ::toho Tohoku

Changes from WV186

Countries and their respective regions that can currently NOT be taken because the limit of the regions has been reached:

Last edited by a moderator:

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, it is what it is. Even the winner of first ever edition has to succumb to formalities. xangel
Yeah, but do not you worry, it does not take long as one edition takes approx. 3 weeks and with ESC being on air it should feel fast enough. Like thread I mentioned above says: send a PM to WorldVision and the responsible Moderator will add you to the list and send an invitation when you are allowed to join!

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, but do not you worry, it does not take long as one edition takes approx. 3 weeks and with ESC being on air it should feel fast enough. Like thread I mentioned above says: send a PM to WorldVision and the responsible Moderator will add you to the list and send an invitation when you are allowed to join!
Senhit xup

ShoeFlo

Damn, I wanted Berlin soooo much right before I eventually went to Kanto.... Kanto was only my second choice, but now I've got so many great plans for it that I dont wanna leave again :rolleyes:

Hope Berlin is still (or again) free when I finished my adventure in the Far-east

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Damn, I wanted Berlin soooo much right before I eventually went to Kanto.... Kanto was only my second choice, but now I've got so many great plans for it that I dont wanna leave again :rolleyes:

Hope Berlin is still (or again) free when I finished my adventure in the Far-east
:kant: - so far so good. xheart If your "great plans" follow this track, then I'm excited about you staying with that second chance. :p

kopachka

Tbh this hurts a lot and I hate doing this after 2.5 years of playing with this wonderful country, but I gave a promise to myself this has to happen after my 40th entry. Turkey will forever be my favorite WV period. xlove Whoever takes it over, please enjoy it to your fullest! As for me... Time to play with a temporary home region, so let's bring a new name in the game!

From WV 139
Current WorldVision country/region: :tr: xcry
New WorldVision country/region:

hijirio

Veteran
from wv 139 till lifetime

Current WorldVision country/region: :gr:
New WorldVision country/region: :tr:

giphy.gif

hijirio

Veteran
thank u @Uto xheart xheart
Now if you ever want to play with Turkey, you have to wait for me to die (which is in a year when I join club 27 xqueenbitch )

Top Bottom