22 16.3%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

theditz83

Veteran
I'm so confused right now. Is this just PR that's going massively off-course and entering the twilight zone? What a weird turn of events.

Hope Turnpike Kiani gets some help and some good management advice soon (hint - stay off social media for a few days)

A-lister

Veteran
If you could get disqualified just for being rude, then they'd have to disqualify a lot of people.

Haha true that, but he does take it to a new low no?

We're talking about a 33 year old who talks about "effing someone's mama" or "effing you in the ear"... I mean it comes across as a 15yo trying to act cool :lol:

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Absolutely dead, unintereting entry from Georgia which would be placed in the bottom of semifinal finally got some attention xheat

A-lister

Veteran
Absolutely dead, unintereting entry from Georgia which would be placed in the bottom of semifinal finally got some attention xheat

Yeah... maybe like someone said this is just an odd PR ploy...

The build up to Eurovision 2021 is really weird... there are all these surreal events and mini dramas happening that I think have been more of than in other years.

- The narcissistic dark Kirkorov cabaret used with the pretext of being a Moldovan song presentation
- The Belarusian mess with the anti-democracy slave song
- The last minute Russian NF
- The drama in N. Macedonia which all stems from some art background
- The Danish broadcaster's treatment of their '20 act
- The unclear events happened with the Polish selection
- The Swedish entry being picked after a massive campaign calling people "racist" if they don't vote for it
- The Georgian artist now acting out

Did I miss something? xshrug

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Ear fucked by Tornike eh?
daydreaming.gif
*adjusts ear*

I mean.. ABSOLUTELY OUTRAGEOUS behaviour. How could you Tornike? How could you? I was rooting for you. I trusted in you. I feel so much shame as a fan right now. Despite the gorgeous pout and naughty finger work there in that Facebook post, I simply cannot support these outrageous words. Your song.... it SUCKS. Here's my ear thank you 👂🏻

crashworld

Veteran
Ear fucked by Tornike eh?
daydreaming.gif
*adjusts ear*

I mean.. ABSOLUTELY OUTRAGEOUS behaviour. How could you Tornike? How could you? I was rooting for you. I trusted in you. I feel so much shame as a fan right now. Despite the gorgeous pout and naughty finger work there in that Facebook post, I simply cannot support these outrageous words. Your song.... it SUCKS. Here's my ear thank you 👂🏻

Lol. I think you will offer more than your ear, won't you?

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
guys how you think is chance of his disqualification?
nah if salvador still has his prize after being rude/controversial in the show with that winning speech, he is fine

still, it may not be the best feeling to have a controversial person as the representative of your country, so stay strong! remember that georgia is an iconic and underrated nation in esc and that king oto was robbed.

Iker

Veteran
Well, he's specifically after ears for some reason. I'm not quite sure why. Could be a Georgian thing? Someone might be able to explain it better to us.
Btw. do you like more that new look of Tornike (longer beard)?

For me he looked better with a stubble last year.

midnightsun

Veteran
Tornike, if you don’t like Eurovision, do it like Stefan Raab, write a song about it and just sing „wadde hadde dudde da?“ Or whatever the Georgian equivalent is...

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Btw. do you like more that new look of Tornike (longer beard)?

For me he looked better with a stubble last year.

Hmmm that's a good question. I'm a sucker for beards. I think he looks amazing with it longer right now but I thought he was super handsome with no beard/stubble last year in his music video for Take Me As I Am. I couldn't choose to be honest.

njdevils94

Veteran
Also not Tornike pulling a :hr: Nina. Probably should avoid statements to the fans for a few days/weeks. :censored:

Lance Esgard

Well, he's specifically after ears for some reason. I'm not quite sure why. Could be a Georgian thing? Someone might be able to explain it better to us.
I thought it was as simple as being a way of expressing that one's musical taste/hearing is effed up is you don't like his song.

But what he has said this year rather goes against the message of his entry from last year, doesn't it? He isn't taking other people for who they are, with their opinions and tastes but wanting them to be people they aren't.

Top Bottom