(Get ready for a)

Pa ra ra
Pa ra ra
Pa ra ra pa
Pa ra ra pa pa-rade

Last edited by a moderator:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Well, Still Breathing was better (I'll just get that out of the way) BUUUUTTTTT....

tumblr_nhdgfkY6zk1t8vguho5_400.gif

Mmmmmm this good. This real good. She's done it again. I feel proud to have been a fan since from the very beginning. Each year Samanta comes back slamming it all down harder and with more confidence. She's so resilient and it shows beautifully on The Moon Is Rising. From the opening note she's like BOOM here I am. She just does not give a damn about what anyone thinks. It's Samanta's rules only. The song is so dynamic and full of fierce life, Samanta's ridunculous voice booming over it all like Mother Nature about to give your house a new postcode. It's kind of scary almost how big she takes it all. I'm stunned, truly. You can tell how well this lady has spent the past year preparing her song. It's wild yet meticulously thought through. Everything lands, albeit whilst slapping us in the face, but that's exactly what we wanted. This is a triumph and then some.

A+ for the effort and passion, and I don't think I can give anything less than :12: points. I absolutely adore the song.

Well, Still Breathing was better

And that was a lie. The Moon Is Rising is just as good, if not better.

Mrm

Veteran
Blind Channel and Maneskin are in danger to be pushed on second and third place by this song. It's amazing. Gosh. xfaintxfaintxfaint Never thought it possible ...
YAAAAAAY! xyaaay xyaaay xyaaay
BrilliantOblongEgret-size_restricted.gif

EscGeek

Veteran
@EscGeek

You gave :12: in the poll??

Nemoj da te sanjam!!! :alien:xpunish:mrgreen:

I think 7 is enough for now. Sweet dreams :ROFLMAO:

Ok, so obviously for me, "Still Breathing" if far superior. I'd even call it the song of her career. I'm sad she won't sing this song in Rotterdam.

"The Moon Is Rising" is okay, i do like it, but that vocal flexing of hers at times is too much, but i have confidence of her performing skills that are saving this song for me. (together with the hip hop beat)

• Scream
Reactions: Mrm

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
To pilfer a joke format from the great Louis Virtel, Samanta Tina is the Nicolas Cage of Eurovision artists. We respected her, we realized she was crazy, we kept on loving her anyway. This is spectacular. The sheer amount of NOISE, all carefully guided by Samanta. What a queen. :12:.

theditz83

Veteran
Needs moar chores in the choreo...

Still breathing is still better for me upon for listen, I think this one starts big and stays at that level with no major climax. Might take a few listens I guess.

Ranking reserved for now...

Pål Nordahl

I passionately hate this.

Edit: I hadn't watched the music video when I wrote this. I take it back. Musically, it's completely not my thing (at all)- but I have huge respect for her empowering message here.

Last edited:

Mrm

Veteran
And Aminata dear, thank you for that farting sound throught entire 3 minutes.. xlove xheart

crashworld

Veteran
It is less crazy than Still Breathing

I agree. And I'm surprised.
When the intro of the song started, I thought, "here, she goes again". But as the song progresses, it's actually not that crazy and less in-your-face. It's not the same as that pile of noise she has produced last year. However, I feel it's less instant and less impactful than "Still Breathing".

I like how she puts in female empowerment message into her song. But hopefully people don't feel overwhelmed by it.

The "Para-para-para...Parade" parts remind me of a Black Pink or some K-pop song.

Luckily I've warmed up to her as a performer coz I know she can put on a good show. But sorry, this song is still not for me. So I'm giving a 4.

But I must say she puts Natalia and Hurricane to shame as they look like school girls compared to her and Stefania is going to be swallowed up by her.

So semi 2 is basically a battle between Super Senhit and Samanta "I'm a ruler-cum-composer" Tina.

Top Bottom