Not knowing it’s what makes us
This is how we found our way
Now here I stand
There’s no pretend
My walls are down, my heart’s in your hand
Unchain my wings
And the oceans of tears will fade to black
With the song of my years ooooh-ooooh-ooooh

They all tried to break us (tried to break)
Not knowing it’s what makes us (they don’t know)
This is how we found our way (this is how we found our way)
(Here I stand)
My walls are down, my heart’s in your hand
(They all tried to break us
This is how we found our way)

There are times when I remember back
And all I do is smile
All for you

(They all tried to break us
And this is how we found our way)​

Last edited by a moderator:

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Somehow this song is less offensive than Vasil's haircut. Is there ONE of the five senses this song doesn't attack???

Also the NARCISSISM, bitch you are no Kirkorov. You will never be a Kirkorov. Ever.

still an easy :1: in the poll / second last in the ranking (BYEEEEE belarus)

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
This entry just screams Lavieenrose's song choice for the Eurovision karaoke competition night.
It would be, if that wouldn't get in the way of missing half the notes in "Amen" but nailing the jumpsuit.

sCZj72g.jpg

Iker

Veteran
I guess the pandemic has awaken many spiritually that they need to infuse them into their everyday life. I hope these songs cancel out each other because I don't need that many songs to remind me that I need to be spiritual or positive. I just want to have fun and forget for a moment that we are living in the middle of a pandemic. #dangit
But there is no covid pandemic in Singapore currently, or am I wrong?

ag89

OK....My problem with this, and their last year's effort, is the fact both sound sooo forced and sooo unnatural for Vasil. Maybe it will all come together on the stage.
At this point I think his effort last year was better.

CPV4931

One of the worst songs for me this year, sorry

Mrm

Veteran
It is not that bad, as many claim, but I really don't like the voice, and the structure of the composition is somehow, uuuum, I dunno, I slightly prefer it to last yaaer..
But I really don't like approach many countries follow now, we loose local touch, he could really choose smth he sings regularly, present his own style, a bit of local touch, but recently many countries hire the same recycling very closeted bubble fan ESC songwriting teams, even "fight" for some entreis with outher countries and think it will do their justice.. in reality it looses sense slowly, that competition behind flags, as we have the same songwriting teams ciruclating through the same countries for years now xshrug

:5: in the poll..

Biste

I guess this is what we get as well with allowing pre-recorded backing vocals. A number of countries suddenly feeling the need to put a choir as backing.

The video is hilariously cringe, the song is a big pile of nothing, we get a jump scare with that sudden final note.
At least there is meme material here...

crashworld

Veteran
But there is no covid pandemic in Singapore currently, or am I wrong?

Cases are mostly imported and local community cases are usually single digit now. We have just past 60k infections cases though. We are not in lockdown or anything. But there are restrictions in the things we do but not as bad as compared to about a year ago when the pandemic hit us.

Last edited:

Mrm

Veteran
I guess this is what we get as well with allowing pre-recorded backing vocals. A number of countries suddenly feeling the need to put a choir as backing.

The video is hilariously cringe, the song is a big pile of nothing, we get a jump scare with that sudden final note.
At least there is meme material here...
I think the video was filmed (the majority of it) in museum in Skopje.. :)

Fluke

Overworked, uninspired Broadway filler pap. A lot of orchestration with no melody to speak of. The long notes and the build-ups seem to come out of nowhere, almost like a randomly shuffled selection of orchestral library clips pasted together. I don't see much success coming for this, even the juries don't go for this overblown mess!

Top Bottom