Contact us

Belarus BELARUS 2021 - not taking part

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

EscGeek

Veteran
Why that Kazna girl was with Kirkorov both times in Moscow, when they presented Moldovan entry, and at Russian NF?
This band would be there if they represent Belarus IMO..
Who knows..
Obviously she was lobbying. Now watch her enter for Moldova 2022 and steal the victory away from Doinita Gherman. xcrazy

A-lister

Veteran
Obviously she was lobbying. Now watch her enter for Moldova 2022 and steal the victory away from Doinita Gherman. xcrazy

Poor Doinita xcry

I don't see Kazna entering for Moldova though, but if Belarus is in 2022 it's safe to say we'll get a horror team entry with Kazna and a "reveal" show in Moscow :lol:

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
Quick reminder to take all political conversations to the appropriate forum. We understand that there is some overlap when it comes to the topic of the Belarusian entry so we give everyone a little bit of leeway but try to stay as close to the topic at hand as possible.

In addition, there are several conversations going on in here that are appropriate via Private Messaging rather than on an open forum so we'll continue to move these posts from this forum.

The last thing we do is to take any punitive measures so we are asking everyone kindly to respect the rules of this forum and check your post before you hit Submit to ensure it follows our guidelines.

Thank you.

EscGeek

Veteran
Poor Doinita xcry

I don't see Kazna entering for Moldova though, but if Belarus is in 2022 it's safe to say we'll get a horror team entry with Kazna and a "reveal" show in Moscow :lol:
With all the backlash Belarus is recieving, i wouldn't be surprised if she turned elsewhere. Poor girl had to suffer through two dramas already.

And poor Doinita indeed xcry

A-lister

Veteran
With all the backlash Belarus is recieving, i wouldn't be surprised if she turned elsewhere. Poor girl had to suffer through two dramas already.

And poor Doinita indeed xcry

I dunno, the backlash is well deserved (I mean what the Belarusian broadcaster is receiving) and I also think people who want to be associated with that are questionable but I am not irrational enough to not see the nuanses here so I am not that hard on the acts (as long as they aren't openly supporting Lukashenko like Zena or Alyona).

Yeah, she's been robbed so many times and she obviously don't have a rich team behind her xcry

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
"We will "dance to the tune" this year🌝 I cannot express in words the full range of emotions that I experience. From disappointment to a complete lack of understanding how this could have happened

I expected any outcome: it would be canceled altogether, another artist would go, I would go - it doesn't matter. In recent days, there has been a lot of discussion that Zena will most likely go and, honestly, I would support - a worthy artist, modern music. But today I couldn’t believe my eyes and ears. A song with political overtones. Making fun of the opposition. Not at all, not at all, the Eurovision format. I have nothing to say on this score."

Lmao, tell them girl xheat

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
It sounds like they didn't even contact her about the selection and was there cheerfully waving in Moscow, I can't. ☠️

hijirio

Veteran
Best outcome would be dsq BTRK and just allow VAL be on Eurovision under Belarus name since people chosen them after all last time. But ofc never happen
I don't really know how much Eurovision matters in Belarus but, did the song spark any controversy in the country, or nobody gives a damn?

Teaisloveable

Sugar Balls is a classic this is a CRIME :lol:

Honestly though, I don't actually mind this entry. It's got like no chance of qualifying but I don't mind it!

Mrm

Veteran
Best outcome would be dsq BTRK and just allow VAL be on Eurovision under Belarus name since people chosen them after all last time. But ofc never happen
I would agree..
But only if Ben & Tan and The Mamas will be there too. :)

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Btw KAZNA went angry on her insta

ironically enough, kazna would've finished in the exact same spot the lukashenko crew will. (last, with 15 points all from russia and azerbaijan). I hated Braids, but I will gladly have it over... My mind refuses to go there and so shan't my fingers.

A-lister

Veteran

Will never happen but if EBU had balls (and now they have none), they would invite VAL and have them sing for Belarus WITH the white-red-white flag and invite the oppositional Belarusian Belsat TV (who are stationed in Warsaw) to be an official EBU member for Belarus! This would be such a punch against Lukashenko but still recognizing the Belarusian people!

Oisín T

Take the whole "it's not up on the website" thing with a pinch of salt. I believe it took around two days for them to upload Senhit to the participants section so it's likely just a delay on their end.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I would agree..
But only if Ben & Tan and The Mamas will be there too. :)

While yes, it was really pathetic for Denmark and Sweden to start a new NF just because, at least Ben & Tan and The Mamas were given the chance to represent their nation again in 2021, not the same can be said about VAL.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
İ guess KAZNA wanted to show them how elite she is, visiting all these events with Kirkorov and such
I don't really know how much Eurovision matters in Belarus but, did the song spark any controversy in the country, or nobody gives a damn?
You can open comments on youtube and read how many belarusian people comment there. People really hate all this

Last edited:
Top Bottom