• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Поле, поле, поле, я ж мала
Поле, поле, поле, так мала
Как пройти по полю из огня
Как пройти по полю, если ты одна?
А-а-а, ждать мне чьей-то ручечки, ручки?
А-а-а, а кто подаст мне ручку, девочки?
Испокон веков с ночи до утра
С ночи-ночи ждём мы корабля, ждём мы корабля
Очень-очень ждём мы корабля, ждём мы корабля, ждём мы корабля
А чё ждать? Встала и пошла

Хай-ха, хай-ха
Эй, эй
Every Russian woman needs to know (Ха, ха)
You're strong enough to bounce against the wall (Эй, эй)

Шо там хорохорится? Ой, красавица
Ждешь своего юнца, ой, красавица
Тебе уж за 30, алло, где же дети?
Ты в целом красива, но вот похудеть бы
Надень подлиннее, надень покороче
Росла без отца, делай то, что не хочет
Ты точно не хочешь? (Не хочешь, а надо)
Послушайте, правда, мы с вами не стадо
Вороны, прошу отвалите-е-е

Теперь зарубите себе на носу
Я вас не виню, а себя я чертовски люблю
Борются, борются
Все по кругу борются, да не молятся
Сын без отца, ночь без отца
Но сломанной family не сломать меня, а

Хай-ха, хай-ха
Эй, эй
You're strong enough (Эй, эй)

Эй, русский женщин, давай, голосуй за меня
Да, you're strong enough, you're strong enough
Don't be afraid (Don't be afraid)
Don't be afraid, don't be afraid

Теперь зарубите себе на носу
Я вас не виню, а себя я чертовски люблю
Борются, борются
Все по кругу борются, да не молятся
Сын без отца, ночь без отца
Но сломанной family не сломать меня, а
Хай-ха, хай-ха
Эй, эй
О-о-о​

Last edited by a moderator:

A-lister

Veteran
I don't know why. But I can actually see this snatching the crown in Rotterdam.

Obvious televote appeal, as well as ethnic elements for which the juries tend to hand out quite some points.
What ESC have you been watching? The juries hate on every entry that isn't standardized MF Pop or conventional ballads... ethnic entries are almost always downgraded by them because God forbid ESC has some musical diversity and countries actually send something representing them...

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
I bet when it comes to Eurovision our PRETTY SIMILAR TASTE goes in different directions, hehe
Well i would say your taste walks away leaves the chat but oh well thats another story 🤣

Sammy

Veteran
I would habe chosen „Bitter words“

Last edited:

Sammy

Veteran
Honestly, Russia clearly has entered the Baila-chicki-chicki-Dustin-the-turkey-stage. we don‘t win anyway so why bother. we give you random crap and still will be in the final. :lol:

John1

What ESC have you been watching? The juries hate on every entry that isn't standardized MF Pop or conventional ballads... ethnic entries are almost always downgraded by them because God forbid ESC has some musical diversity and countries actually send something representing them...
It's Russia tho

Mrm

Veteran
Honestly, Russia clearly has entered the Baila-chicki-chicki-Dustin-the-turkey-stage. we don‘t win anyway so why bother. we give you random crap and still will be in the final. :lol:
This is actually not that at all...
But explaining this at ESC united..hmm.. okay..I stop here..

Fluke

Has everyone forgotten how well "Party for Everybody" did? And "Toy", "Dancing Russia Goodbye", it's like a mix of those three...

John1

Aside from their entries in 2017 and 2018, because they didn't want to try and that Julia was kind of politcally instrumentalized and manipulated, they qualified with way worse entries than Russian Woman.

And let me tell you that this entry is even miles ahead of Scream, which placed 3rd in 2019.

Meaning that Russia can send whatever they want, provided that the entrant can perform and deliver a great show and they'll qualify. Not to mention that I had their 2014's entry as one of my NQs. :/

Euterpa

I can't decide if I love or hate this song. :D I put it 10th in my ranking so far, so somewhere in the middle...I feel like it could go in either direction sooner or later... :D That Rašn Wuman on her back really made me laugh. :D In a good way. ^^

A-lister

Veteran
Aside from their entries in 2017 and 2018, because they didn't want to try and that Julia was kind of politcally instrumentalized and manipulated, they qualified with way worse entries than Russian Woman.

And let me tell you that this entry is even miles ahead of Scream, which placed 3rd in 2019.

Meaning that Russia can send whatever they want, provided that the entrant can perform and deliver a great show and they'll qualify. Not to mention that I had their 2014's entry as one of my NQs. :/

Ok, but that I don't dispute, but it wasn't the topic though... I answered to a comment claiming that juries support ethnic entries, which is really not true (quite the opposite in fact).

Russia always (mostly) qualifying has to do with their diaspora and puppet states voting for them though, we know it's not about "quality" all the time.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Has everyone forgotten how well "Party for Everybody" did? And "Toy", "Dancing Russia Goodbye", it's like a mix of those three...

Now we're just jumbling things together because we have no other reference point.

This entry is completely unique. Who knows how it will do. (I'd wager ok-to-good in the televote and absolutely horrible in the jury vote of western countries.)

Mrm

Veteran
Try at least. ;)
Believe me, I can't, just believe me dear Sammy that I don't have a strenght to explain that here ...I will just say/hint to you to search for songwriing teams of this and SM entries..
But in the end I understand it, I'm on ESC forum, I don't compalin, I just don't have a strength to ellaborate..

Top Bottom