22 16.3%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mainshow

Veteran
In the link what Sean posted, it says: "announcement of some description regarding Georgia’s entry", so I guess it won't be the song unfortunately. :(

Oh gosh, they will probably announce that he will sing an uptempo song and in the end, it will be a gospel ballad titled "Hosanna" or so :D

mauve

Veteran
Quote:
"The song is said to be in English and will be a mix of rock, pop-rock and blues-rock. Meanwhile, the lyrics of the entry are about the universal topic of love."

At least not a religious theme. Amen to that. :whistle:

No truly. I like that he keeps to the rock genre and I am excited to hear the song! I hope he won't disappoint me like Ana did. Please! xpray

Edit: Tornike wrote and composed “You” himself.

Loindici

Veteran
Okay, so first off, he stole Vasil's title.

Second, he worked with the same team behind the 2020 entry. The entry might possibly have similar musical motives. With a title as universal as "You", this could go anywhere, really, it doesn't give you any description on how it might sound. Will it be dark and heavy, or lighter and sing-along, or even experimental?

And again, the announcement of announcement that we will announce the song date release later. Boris must currently be doing some Satanic ritual for these deluding broadcasters.

Last edited:

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Not even a date.
Not even a FUCKING DATE.
"Later in March" well, no fucking shit, Sherlocks. WE HAVE REACHED MARCH. WHEN ELSE WERE YOU GOING TO DROP? APRIL FOOLS? REHEARSAL WEEK? Ugh.

Also "mix of rock, pop rock and blues rock". Tornike is that weird, lonely middle school kid trying to make friends by displaying his pebble collection.

Mainshow

Veteran
I would love to be friends with Tornike - he seems to be the cool kid. I actually do like his way of singing - I hope that he will more lead to growling in his new song (there was a glimpse of it in his previous entry).

I'm glad he composed and wrote his entry - That's usually a good thing in Eurovision since it feels more genuine.

That said, I have no idea how a mix of pop-rock, rock and blues rock will sound like. "Pop-Rock" is such a vague term. It can go from Coldplay, Avril Lavigne to Muse.

mauve

Veteran
As long as Tornike delivers, I have no problem that there will be an anouncement of an anouncement of an anouncement and so on. If he doesn't deliver, I will meet up with him myself and xpunishhim.

Mainshow

Veteran
As long as Tornike delivers, I have no problem that there will be an anouncement of an anouncement of an anouncement and so on. If he doesn't deliver, I will meet up with him myself and xpunishhim.

I somehow agree. I'm really looking forward to hearing his entry since "Take Me As I Am" was such a unique entry. Totally different to the rest! BUT - since there are only 2 weeks left to submit the entries to the EBU, it wouldn't have hurt to announce a (release) date.

Ali_

Why announce a song on 1st March, just release it already!

• Like It
Reactions: wtf

VikingTiger

I'm ready to be pleased by Tornike! I loved his voice last year, but I am hoping this year I'll like the song better.

theditz83

Veteran
So no actual song today the? (not that I'm overly concerned - this is probably towards the very bottom of my anticipated releases this year after last year...)

mauve

Veteran
Like the first two seconds you can hear him singing "mountain", guess it's a part of the song.

Top Bottom