Contact us

WV CARDIFF 134 🖤 GRAND FINAL RESULTS: 11th of JANUARY at 21 CET🖤

Status
Not open for further replies.

esc87fan

I would love to have some more voters for my national final, come on over - it now has a deadline!

I can already tell you that 4 voters in, there's a runaway favorite

theditz83

Veteran
Well done Mike on your win on home soil - what a rush! Always nice when one of my Top 10 wins, even if I had both :cali: and :rs: ranked higher.

While I'm here, please remember to vote in my final :west: NF xlove

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Mike, congratulations, dearest friend! You deserve it! xcheer this edition was magic! xlove xbow xclap

Thank you so much guys. Cecilia didn't make it in her first attempt and now she ended 17th! xcheer I wanted to give her a second chance and she has made it! xlove xhug xrose
[Sorry if my votes disappointed you. As I said I 9 songs worth 12 quality wise plus Scotland, Iran and Wales, that I really enjoyed! :D
Cant' forget every song I loved in the semis and that I gave points to and didn't make it.]

SERBIA 6
ARGENTINA 7
TURKEY 8
SCOTLAND 4
CANADA 4
NORTH-RHINE WESTPHALIA 3
HUNGARY 1
MOROCCO 4
RUSSIA 2
CALIFORNIA 8
ATTICA 1
PACIFIC STATES 10
JAPAN 2
CHINA 5
ICELAND 12
LATVIA 2
SVEALAND 2
FINLAND 8
NETHERLANDS 6

CROATIA 4

See you soon! xcheer
patsy.gif

Seok-jin

Firstly, I would like to thank everyone who voted for Hannah and made this victory possible, I never thought this might happen again too soon. xheat
I was really surprised to see Hannah won this edition after I counted the voting results. xlove
You're all legends, thanks so much xbow xbow xbow

:12: :ca: :susa: :hr:
:10: :cali: :al:
:8: :rs: :bcol:
:7: :pl: :nl: ::hess
:6: ::chug :fi:
:5: :gr: :ru:
:4: :au: :it: :es: :be: :seou: :ua: :ch:
:3: :west: :hu: :us: :en:
:2: :se:
:1: :bg: :dk: :fr: ::queb

Congratulations :cali: California and :rs: Serbia for your medals xheart
I love both songs and I am glad they did so well xcheer

I am grateful that I had the chance to host this edition. I had a lot of fun preparing the banners and the shows for you. Thank you so much for all your kind words and support, it means a lot to me xheart
I really hope you had a great time in Wales, cause we're staying in the zone for the next edition. :lol:
I would also like to thank @Journalist for being a co-host of this edition. Your help is much appreciated! I am happy we could host another edition together cause I enjoyed every second of it xheart

See you somewhere in Wales! xwave

xrose

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Well done Mike xlove Winning with a PQ!! Ashley has got himself some competition there xheat An enjoyable winner for certain. A catchy cover.

Congratulations also to Marc and Journalist xheart Enjoy your medals. Also, congratulations to Luka. I'm so pleased to see you come 4th with what was such a beautiful song. Very deserving of that success.

Thank you Mike and Journalist for everything! Flawless hosting of course xyes Didn't expect anything less xbow well done!

Scandalous promo: I have a two song NF right now going on in my greenroom if any of you are interested. I've selected an experimental artist called Eartheater but can't decide on which piece to send. Her closest comparison point would be Soap&Skin. Very dark, dreamy and unusual.

Genesis

Congratulations Mike on another win and with such a lovely song xlove A plot twist, I am sure, many did not expect. Also congratulations on fantastic hosting xheart

I would like to thank all my polish-folk fans for all their votes. So emoshen. 7th place feels really good and is a nice change from past 3 NQs.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Scandalous promo: I have a two song NF right now going on in my greenroom if any of you are interested. I've selected an experimental artist called Eartheater but can't decide on which piece to send. Her closest comparison point would be Soap&Skin. Very dark, dreamy and unusual.

I am interested. And I have nothing to do anyway. :lol: 😎👍

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Congrats Mike and :wale:! Well deserved winner xup Winning during your hosting must be an amazing feeling, I wouldn't know since I come last each and every time I host with my flop PQs xrofl xheat

Thanks for all the votes for Sarah and :se:, would've liked to have squidged onto the left side but no real complaints :mrgreen:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Thank you Mike for hosting, with your twin Journalist helping out. I was wondering if you might make a jump for it at the end as I couldn't imagine California leading for as long as it had and then winning. xheart Can't wait to see what you'll do for us now and where in Wales we will be going. The results were great overall, seeing California and Serbia (my 12) rounding out the top 3 and then more of top 10 in the top 10. One of the best final results for a long time, WV redeeming itself after some fairly horrendous semi results.

Also coming 2nd, hosting and winning with PQ.

tenor.gif

Not many icons can claim that, welcome to a very elite club. 👑

cegs5

Congratulations Mike on your winning! It’s been a while since a host/PQ won. I didn’t see this coming, totally overlooked the potential of your entry, great to see you winning again.
Gaga and Milica proved to be strong in WV, congratulations on your medals marc and Journalist!

However, my heart was with my 12 points, Turkey. I was cheering on that beautiful entry and kopachka to finally celebrate a win... nevertheless, 4th place in this particular Final is such a great success.

As for my entry, thank you all who voted and liked :ar: xheart I thought that sending a movie score was risky, especially if it’s not that popular, but it paid off. Unlike the previous edition that I DNQ after a tie-break in REJU, this time I was lucky with the draw.

See you all in the next edition!

Nicholas123

Congrats to Wales and Mike. It was a nice song, but i could not fit it in my top 10. xsorry Same goes to Hungary, Scotland and Sweden.

Great hosting guys! :D

See u in Wales again! :mrgreen:

I am interested. And I have nothing to do anyway. :lol: 😎👍

There are two interesting spin offs currently running in WV nad NSC if u have so much time in your hands. :D

Last edited:

hijirio

Veteran
Con gay rats Mike xheart xheart xheart xheart

You could have won earlier if you had listened to me and Niko in your NF last edition !!!!!1!!111 ;) xlove

Next time we will charge everyone 100 euros for voting in your NF's and 50 euros for NF counselling fee xoxo
#taste and #talent don't come cheap.

Also thank you for all the votes to my sexy anthem xheart I'm so glad that i have reached my second best result with this song xheart

See you all next edition somewhere in Wales, I'm sure Mike will nail it again.

btw: best scoreboards ever. appreciate all the effort!

Fierro

Congratulations Mike! I have shortlisted your entry, but it didn't enter my Top-10, unfortunately.
Thank you for amazing hosting as well, can't wait to see how you will please us next edition xheat

And we are thankful for 25th place for ::ostl. Giving that we luckily qualified from 12th place in the Semi I have nothing to complain about!

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
As for my entry, thank you all who voted and liked :ar: xheart I thought that sending a score of a movie was risky, especially if it’s not that popular, but it paid off. Unlike the previous edition that I DNQ after a tie-break in REJU, this time I was lucky with the draw.

See you all in the next edition!
You deserved every single point with this song, sexy Cesar. xbow

Uto

Veteran
Mike, congratulations on the win and a hosting job well done. Hosting is a lot of work as I know from WLSC. That's only 20 or so entries usually, so WV must be killing. You pulled it off though. And now you have to do it again lol. You won't even know what it feels like to have a life in a few weeks.

Iran did okay I suppose. It's a bit disappointing to finish some way down, but voting was fairly close so it just looks worse than it is. Netting a quali for the final is basically a win with Iran anyway, especially the way I play it by not nursing significant alliances.

Bit disappointed about the winner. It's not that I dislike the song, but it's really just a standard cover of a Fatboy Slim track. Would have preferred a more original winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom