Contact us

JESC 2020

FRFanESC

She might represent France (nothing is official here, though) :

édit : Actually she said she didn't even try to participate so it will likely be someone else.

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran

Mainshow

Veteran
:de: The German entry:

It sounds better than the early live performance but it's nothing ground-breaking... It's better than Sister and Perfect Life, though - I think it suits the JESC, though.

Good luck, Susan !

AlekS

Veteran
BTRC is silent about their JESC participation. All kids from the NF still have no clue if it happens at all.

Kam2

:pl:
:ua: Revamp
For those who still doesn’t get what we are doing this year:Vidkryvay in the context of the song means #OpenUp

Last edited:

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Btw, don't you find sad that while several JESC-singers release their debut albums and go on with their music careers, Mishela Rapo (Albania 2015) does the videorankings of the JESC-entries on YouTube?

Joni

The Polish girl reminds me of Anastasia Petryk. She just should move a bit more, now she performs like a statue. Maybe it's because she's so young.

Too bad something "strange" happened in Russia and they chose that song, there were many good ones this time.

The song from Kazakhstan is about her late dad, might be the saddest song ever in JESC.

The Dutch girls really have to improve their vocals...

Schlagerman1

Is it just me, but isn't the songs so far this year actually really bad as a whole?

:de: is actually among the most boring ballads I have heard and live Susan is a bit worrying...
:pl: is listenable, but absolutely not more...
:mt: has a great singer, but the song must have been made in 1995 or something...
:kz: is actually just meh...
:ru: has probably the best ballad so far, but it is far from their best JESC-entries

The only ones I somewhat likes is :nl:, which at least gives some party feeling, :ua: that at least try something a bit different and :es: which sounds really promising and modern.
Sure, it looks like we are in the middle of the apocalypse, but that doesn't mean that the kids should have the worst songs ever... :rolleyes:

EscGeek

Veteran
Is it just me, but isn't the songs so far this year actually really bad as a whole?

:de: is actually among the most boring ballads I have heard and live Susan is a bit worrying...
:pl: is listenable, but absolutely not more...
:mt: has a great singer, but the song must have been made in 1995 or something...
:kz: is actually just meh...
:ru: has probably the best ballad so far, but it is far from their best JESC-entries

The only ones I somewhat likes is :nl:, which at least gives some party feeling, :ua: that at least try something a bit different and :es: which sounds really promising and modern.
Sure, it looks like we are in the middle of the apocalypse, but that doesn't mean that the kids should have the worst songs ever... :rolleyes:

I'm fond of half of the known songs so far so i'm not complaining. (my expectations for jesc are a little lower than for esc)

btw that's only one song more than you. :lol:

Schlagerman1

I'm fond of half of the known songs so far so i'm not complaining. (my expectations for jesc are a little lower than for esc)

btw that's only one song more than you. :lol:

Well the last few years, I have seen JESC improve a lot songwise, having most of the songs on the like side. This time I get a little worried since the quality so far has been pretty bad...even the few I mentioned as "likes" aren't exactly perfect either. Ukraines is a bit "whatever" and Netherlands doesn't really have the same power as some of their other entries in the past. But they are fine I guess, songs I could live with, but that would be clearly in the bottom half if they competed in 2018 or 19.

Looren

Veteran
Well I listened to the released songs and here is my current ranking with comments :

:pl: I absolutely LOVE IT ! Very good voice and nice song !
:ua: I got goosebumps at the first note, congratulations !
:ru: Very good song ! I love it ! And Russian is a beautiful language
:de: That's a nice song, a nice ballad but it could be better
:kz: The song is really nice but sadly not the singer
:mt: Just like Kazakhstan
:nl: Too mainstream for me
:es: It reminds me of Fuego and I HATED Fuego, so out !

Top Bottom