Contact us

UEFA Nations League 2018/19

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Moreover, the Nations League is by far the easiest way for a small nation to qualify for the Euro, thanks to the play-off system that ensures one final spot for a Division D team.

This has now unfortunately changed

HayashiM

Veteran
The entire :cz: team has been sent into quarantine after Friday's match with :sk:, because a member of the staff tested positive. Now our tomorrow's match against :sc: will be played by a 100% different, last minute assembled squad, including a new coach and six juniors from the U21 selection :D

Realest

This might explain tthe strange Bettingodds. I was wondering a few hours ago in which Universe Scotland is the Favourite tomorrrow.

Realest

Looks like Kosovos Momentum is already over.

Realest

:lt: and :ro: (and maybe :sc:) with surprising Victories.

ShoeFlo

If Israel didn't equalize in the last minute, there would be only away wins tonight xcrazy

Crazy match day

pity for :at: , they should have done better

ruthless performance by :no: .. Haaland and Sörloth harmonize pretty well xheat

Realest

Let's just wait until October. They really should've beat :md: with all the chances they had. Tonight wasn't their night but it's not like they got thoroughly beaten by :gr:.

Theres no excuse for not winning vs :md:. And losing at Home against the new :gr: is embarassing as well, NJ. I guess their Time is already over.

ShoeFlo

Tbf, in the second match Kosovo missed one of their key players (Rashica) due to injury. In general I think it is hard to assess the results of the running match days. There are huge differences between the players regarding the fitness level and the form, depending on which league they play in. Some players are still in the early phase of pre-season, some in the later phase and for some the league season has already started. I guess that's why some results look pretty random, because there is a lack of consistency in the teams. That's how you get results like in the Albania group, where now every team is standing on 3 points.

Curious to see how Kosovo is gonna do in the upcoming play-off matches.

njdevils94

Veteran
Tbf, in the second match Kosovo missed one of their key players (Rashica) due to injury. In general I think it is hard to assess the results of the running match days. There are huge differences between the players regarding the fitness level and the form, depending on which league they play in. Some players are still in the early phase of pre-season, some in the later phase and for some the league season has already started. I guess that's why some results look pretty random, because there is a lack of consistency in the teams. That's how you get results like in the Albania group, where now every team is standing on 3 points.

Curious to see how Kosovo is gonna do in the upcoming play-off matches.

The also were missing key forward Vedat Muriqi. October will be a totally different situation with Rashica and Muriqi back. :mk: start as slight favorites against Kosovo. The same with :ge: against :by:

Theres no excuse for not winning vs :md:. And losing at Home against the new :gr: is embarassing as well, NJ. I guess their Time is already over.

:al: lost to :lt: a few days ago. It happens. Not saying they will beat North Macedonia but missing 4 of their starters in these Nations League Games certainly made a difference.

Realest

Last edited:

Realest

Let's just wait until October. They really should've beat :md: with all the chances they had. Tonight wasn't their night but it's not like they got thoroughly beaten by :gr:.

Theyre also out vs :mk: now. Maybe you believe me now, NJ?

njdevils94

Veteran
Theyre also out vs :mk: now. Maybe you believe me now, NJ?

They were missing three of their best players (Amir Rrahmani, Milot Rashica, Vedat Muriqi) due to injuries and not being released by their clubs for covid restrictions. I actually predicted :mk: in the other forum to win yesterday against :xk: after hearing the injury news.

Realest

Gibraltar with a surprising Victory vs Liechtenstein.

Realest

The biggest Surprise was :hu: for me.

EscGeek

Veteran
The biggest surprise was actually an away win for :sl: against an opponent that's on a slightly higher level than:mt: or :lv: :ROFLMAO:

Realest

Group C4 is pretty exciting.

Top Bottom