°Juror°
soon

°Current Entry°

soon

°All Entries°

Last edited by a moderator:

Arion

@DanielLuis
It's ok. I mean it was also the first time playing so I didn't have too high expectations. I'm glad that people liked the song though. Let's try to do better in the next edition! haha

Arion

:au:
First of all I want to say that I'm very excited to join the next edition. Let's be real, Ana's birthday will be THE EVENT of the year. Period.

The Australian jury decided to go with internal selection again, and have chosen a song that they think will be the best suited for such a prestigious event.
lol

ANYHOO
👯The HINT for Australian entry for WV 127 in South Korea is👯
unknown.png

Arion

The Australian internal selection happened again. We have chosen a song that... I don't know, it's interesting, I guess.
LOL.

ANYHOO
The HINT for Australian entry for WV 128 is
unknown.png

BY THE WAY
Thank you all sooo much for the support that you gave to my last entry. I didn't really expected these results and I'm really grateful.
xheart

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
This is so catchy and mysteriously breezy. I secretly hate you for sending it as the "darling, darling" hook hasn't left my head for about a week xheart

Arion

Darling, darling. Thank you for the comment. Darling, darling. I guess that's true. It kind of gets stuck in your head. xheart

Actually in the beginning I didn't really like the song that much, but I couldn't stop humming the chorus so in the end I decided to send it to torture you all with it too hahah
The song really grew on me though.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Darling, darling. Thank you for the comment. Darling, darling. I guess that's true. It kind of gets stuck in your head. xheart

Actually in the beginning I didn't really like the song that much, but I couldn't stop humming the chorus so in the end I decided to send it to torture you all with it too hahah
The song really grew on me though.

Darling, darling I was kind of like "Hmmmmmm..." as well with it. I didn't think I was particularly into it but it's so annoyingly catchy in a weirdly casual way. I feel like I've ended up at some kind of Crash Bandicoot resort every time I listen to it for reasons unknown.

Arion

Crash Bandicoot resort every time you listened to it??? That's not a sentence I expected while talking about this song hahaha

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Crash Bandicoot resort every time you listened to it??? That's not a sentence I expected while talking about this song hahaha

I don't know. Maybe I'm (ok, I am) insane but I got Crash Bandicoot vibes from it, with its slightly tropical vibe and tribal-esque beat.

Arion

THE TIME HAS COME

FOR

:au:THE FIRST AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL FINAL (of mine) :au:

wafia_2.jpg

The amazing Wafia agreed to come back to the competition with 7 songs, after her unfortunate first try two editions ago.

let's bring
#JusticeForWafia

Here are the songs:

1. I'm Good

2. Pick Me

3. How To Lose A Friend

4. Hurts (feat. Louis The Child & Whethan)

5. Hurricane

6. Good Things

7. The Ending (feat. Finneas)

VOTING
Rank the songs using these points
:12::10::8::6::4::2::0:
You can repeat points if you want, hovever I would like you to use :12: only once

Send your votes to me via PM

DEADLINE
4th September 8:00pm CET

VOTERS
:us::dk::de::uk::kr::be::ir::ru::jp::rs::neus:::sa:kyus:

:au:!VOTE NOW!:au:

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: voted. I love her. These are the cutest little breezy pops, and one of the songs makes me quite emotional. Multitalented queen. Some of the songs here I like even more than your first Wafia entry.

Go Wafia! #JusticeForWafia #ComeToPoland #LoveYouWafiaHaha

Arion

:us:, :dk:, and :de: thank you so much for your votes! I have to say that so far the votes have been kind of unpredictable. Everyone gave their top points to different songs. I can see a one little trend in votes though.

Current standings look like this:

As you can see there is a one song in the lead. Everything can change still! Australia needs your votes!

:au:!VOTE NOW!:au:

Arion

We're at 5 voters! :uk: and :kr: thank you so so much for your votes!

Current standings:

The gap between the first and second place is real! Do we have a winner? Australia needs your votes!

Top Bottom