[ALL 12 POINTS]
[STATISTICS]

🇰🇷 🇰🇷 🇰🇷

8EsZ.gif

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
I'll be surprised if it stays out of the bottom 3 in the semi final though. :lol:
giphy.gif

:12: ::berl xheat
:10: :fr:
:7: :il: :seou: :susa:
:5: :bg: :be: :ir: :ua:
:4: :uk: (GLAD GIRL GUNS WERE OF HELP HERE)
:3: :us: :ca: :it: :jp:
:2: :vn:
:1: :pl:

THANKS A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This qualification meant a lot to me personally, so having your support even in such a strong final makes me so happy. May your week be blessed.

ALSO don't think I didn't notice your semi points :ch: :is:!!!! Scoring me? For the second time? In a row? That was some support I didn't expect, so an extra special thanks for you two. xlove

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
ALSO I KNOW WHAT TO SEND FOR 126 BUT I MIGHT NEED SOME HELP DEPENDING ON WHO IS GONNA HOST SO PLEASE STAY TUNED THAT I'LL POST A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION HERE TONIGHT THANKS

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
So, for 126 I'm going back to K-pop with a MODERN CLASSIC tm. It's one of the most iconic korean songs of the 10s (source the most beloved escunited member aka me xangel) and, out of all the songs I have in my shortlist, this is the most "I can't believe it wasn't sent yet".

ALSO, it's the first time where the video will be a performance! Whether it's a 100% live performance or an *gasp* actually live performance, we will only know that later.

What I need from you guys is a bit of help with which performance I'm gonna use for the contest. The next question might sound odd (unless you know the entry), but I swear it is related to the song!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just asking something and I need you to pick one answer. You can post here on the topic if you prefer, my inbox space thanks you.

Which of these foods do you prefer?
1 - Sushi
2 - French Fries
3 - Donuts
4 - Eggs
5 - Juice
6 - Something that looks like a healthy meal
7 - A burger combo

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
What a question. How are we supposed to answer? You cannot pit savoury and sweet against one another. It depends on your mood/the time of day. Donuts for instance are my go to when I want something cakey, but then a burger combo (which I assume contains fries) is a delicious treat when I'm craving savoury. I choose everything except number 6. Also I have sort of a weird relationship with eggs.

Uto

Veteran
Sushi, eggs or juice are pretty healthy foods I reckon. We need proper nourishment at WV of course.

fer20

@anaraqueen: 6 /1/3
edit: messing with your entry

Potatoes are healthy though and we use the potato to make the all important french fry, but generally healthy foods are evil most of the time.

Potato lover:
El Parque de La Papa (Potato Park), in the land of @cegs5

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Potato lover:
El Parque de La Papa (Potato Park), in the land of @cegs5

1345 varieties of potato found in one sacred Peruvian valley? I didn't think this country could get anymore iconic but I was wrong.

WV127 Potato Park

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Oh, as the wv deadline is the 29th, you have until the 27th to give me an answer. I'll probably send it at midnight my time, so some of you will have an extra couple of hours.

Top Bottom