Me voilà dans le bruit et dans la fureur aussi
Regardez moi enfin et mes yeux et mes mains
Tout c'que j'ai est ici, c'est ma gueule c'est mon cri
Me voilà, me voilà, me voilà
Voilà, voilà, voilà, voilà
Voilà​

Last edited by a moderator:

John1

The French HoD should put some gratitude into her own shi**y attitude tbh. I advised her to either step her game up with what she considers being a good entry or just reintroduce Destination Eurovision back, and she still blocked me.

FRFanESC

Some information about France from our head of delegation, Alexandra Redde-Amiel :
- During "Eurovision Shine a Light", we'll see one monument for every country, France obvioulsy chose the Eiffel Tower, but they don't know what will be the color of it yet.

- Tom Leeb in 2021 : "Today, discussions, which have not been concluded, have been started with the management. For the moment, we wish to live this Eurovision all together on May 16."

- About a potential national final comeback, her exeperience and the future : "We think about everything. Since from the moment we experience a historic event like this, we are forced to ask ourselves all the questions. The hard part is that it is May 2020, and that we have to plan for a year from now. Many things, like the rest of Tom's journey, come into play. In any case, we will have a communication which will be fairly rapid following Eurovision. It’s important for everyone to move forward. It’s an extraordinary adventure that we are living, I feel a great sadness at not being able to live this Eurovision with Tom, Stéphane Bern and the teams in Rotterdam. But we will all have a moment of communion together on May 16 with Eurovision: Europe shine a light, and we will come back stronger than ever in 2021. I have learned a lot. I am very proud to be head of the delegation. I understood this world, the importance of Eurofans ... It’s a big family."

- About the choice of "The best in me" including lots of English lyrics : "It was a great opportunity to see how much Eurovision is a social phenomenon. It is part of our culture. The attachment to the program is incredible, and we see it every year, since it is the most important entertainment of France Televisions, in terms of show as of audiences. The song made react, indeed, and in reaction, we were very attentive to everything that was said. This is one of the reasons why we decided to leave with Tom on a more acoustic version of My ally."

- And finally, what the staging should've been like (between 4m30s and 5m30s) :

Last edited:

crashworld

Veteran
I still think they should give Tom another chance to represent France next year and just let him do his own songwritting without engaging that shitty JL.

tuorem

True, we don't need foreign composers, especially if the goal is to send garbage. We might as well do it on our own. :LOL: We have plenty of talents we might call on.

And no more useless lines in English next time! After the Swiss thumbed their nose at us, there is no excuse not to go 100% French.

Ezio

Veteran
Tom Leeb should represent France together with Ulrikke, imho

John1

True, we don't need foreign composers, especially if the goal is to send garbage. We might as well do it on our own. :LOL: We have plenty of talents we might call on.

And no more useless lines in English next time! After the Swiss thumbed their nose at us, there is no excuse not to go 100% French.

I wouldn't dare to be as confident as you are since the attitude of our HoD is... questionable to say the least

FRFanESC

I wouldn't dare to be as confident as you are since the attitude of our HoD is... questionable to say the least
Why ? She made a mistake and she said she "understood this world", I think, so we'll see. After all, Nathalie and Edoardo found Amir after Lisa Angell. I really want to trust her, I'm convinced that this is a beginner mistake and she'll do better next time. We'll see what she will bring to the Junior in a few months.

John1

Why ? She made a mistake and she said she "understood this world", I think, so we'll see. After all, Nathalie and Edoardo found Amir after Lisa Angell. I really want to trust her, I'm convinced that this is a beginner mistake and she'll do better next time. We'll see what she will bring to the Junior in a few months.

For real? Where did she state that?

FRFanESC

For real? Where did she state that?
"And we'll come back stronger than ever in 2021 (maybe she's talking about the contest itself and not just France). I learned a lot of things. I am very proud to be head of the delegation. I understood this world, the importance of eurofans... it's a big family".

But I already summed up everything below your first post on this page, but I guess it's better in french, of course, lol.

Last edited:

FRFanESC

New song from Tom Leeb in french called "Si tu savais" ("If you knew") written and composed by himself during the lockdown.

For someone who had never written in French, the result is really good (in terms of writing and singing). It sounds a lot like "Arcade" with the "ouh" in the intro and outro.

esc87fan

According to some articles they saying Tom Leeb won't represent France next year...

He told a French talk show just a little while ago that he has other commitments that conflict with Eurovision 2021, so he wants to see those through

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
When I looked (a month ago), he wanted to participate again but FranceTV's plans and his own weren't defined yet. At that time the discussion with the delegation still hadn't started.

John1

And, at last, we're glad to see that France TV is going to pick an other worthier artist out. Thank you so much Tom Leeb for withdrawing from ESC by yourself... xpray

CPV4931

Sad for Tom not to return, but I hope for a comeback of DE

FRFanESC

I don't think that he withdrew by himself when 10 days ago he said he would like to do it again next year.

Sad for Tom not to return, but I hope for a comeback of DE
With the virus, France 2 could want to make some economies, I don't think it will happen.

Last edited:
Top Bottom