Contact us

What games do you play?

Jeremiah

Valorant is a good game :) a mixture of Overwatch and CS GO. It absorbed the best features of the two games imo. When I began playing it the game seemed a bit difficult as a result when it was multiplayer I got matched with low-level gamers and our squad always lost battles. That got on my nerves frankly speaking :( eventually on some forum I got a tip to hire a booster for a couple of games just to upgrade my account (or as they say 'to boost it'). After that I got matched with much better players and as a result I started to get brighter emotions from gaming. In case you are a fan of Valorant here is the service I used https://overboost.pro/valorant-boosting

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
Just reached 5 stars with our island in Animal Crossing. Still quite some beautification to be done really, but this is nice.

Jeremiah

So I bought the newest Touhou game, Wily Beast and Weakest Creature (paging [MENTION=11243]ZoboCamel[/MENTION]), and.......... well my first time playing was an ultimate disaster.

I played it again today and I could complete it, with the use of (almost?) every single continue I had.

The OST sounds fab as usual. My top 5, in no particular order:

The game is cool. I feel like I struggled a bit with some stages (not including the boss). I wonder if it's because I'm not used to it yet. None of the bosses were insanely hard like the sisters from HSIFS, or... LOLK in general. Keiki is the most fun final boss ever since... Utsuho? I loved her, she is gorgeous, her spells are fun and I love that, by the end, you have to use the items to complete her last two spell cards. Great use of the resources.

The most negative point for me is the character design. Unfortunately, I don't think most of them are interesting. Except the cowboy lady of course, slay me whenever you can.
Th17Saki.png
The bosses always cause the biggest problems :) when I was accomplishing the Nyalotha mission at WoW I also had lots of problems with the 12 bosses :)

Tutanhan

Anyone up for RISK online? It's available for free on Steam. Who's interested in a battle about world domination between the forum? ;)
Great idea, Jamie! Despite the fact that I am new to the forum I would gladly take part in that battle ;):)

Valorant is a goodgame :) a mixture of Overwatch and CS GO. It absorbed the best features of the two games imo.
Right you are but I still stick to CS GO. I don't say that Valorant is a bad game but is about habit :) almost all my friends prefer playing CS GO to any other shooter. I am no exception.

JamieBrown

Great idea, Jamie! Despite the fact that I am new to the forum I would gladly take part in that battle ;)

Great way to introduce yourself here xcheers

We never played a game so far tho XD And my laptop lately crashed down in every battle I played. Let's just see if things develop for the better^^

Tutanhan

Great way to introduce yourself here xcheers

We never played a game so far tho XD And my laptop lately crashed down in every battle I played. Let's just see if things develop for the better^^
Hope that some time soon this battle will happen `xcheers

Tutanhan

Guys, talking about CS GO, do you buy skins for your characters? And in general how much do you spend a month (or a week) playing games? I usually spend about 50$ a month on different items. Once it was 153$ but that was an exception. You?
UPD: found this shop with skins https://skin.club/en Has any of you dealt with it?

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
The bosses always cause the biggest problems :) when I was accomplishing the Nyalotha mission at WoW I also had lots of problems with the 12 bosses :)
and this post didn't age well as i'm not even being able to complete the game anymore? sakljlsadkjklsajklsakjl staystrong we all

Laepo1

I bought this game on Steam (It was 4€!). It's soooo prettttyyyyyy :love::love::love: and it's challenging! I lost cunt how many lives I lost. (I actually just raged quit.)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

839.gif

Well folks, I'm officially selling my body for a PS5. Two of my all time favourite series featured in the reveal event. A remake of Demon's Souls and the next Resident Evil game. Oh boy, that trailer for Resident Evil VIII had me gasping. The seventh game in the series was a return to form and could have become perhaps my favourite RE ever if they kept up the dread of the first half of the game (the ship section was Zzzz). They can get this one perfect. That man wearing the hat and shades plus the glam ladiesxheat Also a new Hitman providing us (ok, me) with more Agent 47 fantasies. Disappointed though that the rumoured new Silent Hill game didn't make a showing but I guess they're saving that for another time.

Genesis

839.gif

Well folks, I'm officially selling my body for a PS5. Two of my all time favourite series featured in the reveal event. A remake of Demon's Souls and the next Resident Evil game. Oh boy, that trailer for Resident Evil VIII had me gasping. The seventh game in the series was a return to form and could have become perhaps my favourite RE ever if they kept up the dread of the first half of the game (the ship section was Zzzz). They can get this one perfect. That man wearing the hat and shades plus the glam ladiesxheat Also a new Hitman providing us (ok, me) with more Agent 47 fantasies. Disappointed though that the rumoured new Silent Hill game didn't make a showing but I guess they're saving that for another time.

I was actually wondering what are you thoughts on the event. RE 8 looks promising indeed. That man with hat looks a bit like Luis Sera from RE4. I wonder if the game will feature more of a open world concept, or will be more of a linear game. Also the ladies and the aesthetics of certain places (again make me think of RE4).

Other than that though there was barely any game (actually, none) that made me gasp. First few shots from Demon's Souls made me think it may be actually The Elder Scrolls VI and I got super excited, but I quickly realized that it cannot be, and I'm not fan of Souls games. On plus, PS5 itself looks quite nice. My favorite is still the look of original PS3. Was so classy.

DenizESC

Banned
I was also not that interested in many games as I read a bit about it.
I'm completely not interested in PS5 but I think it looks so darn cool, I might just buy it for decor.

DenizESC

Banned
Can I just say I'm disappointed with the new PS and xbox.

Just when I hoped they would make gaming more interactive and a 'deeper' experience overall they just come with ''oh we can play 4k games now'' as the highlight. I hoped for a lot more storage than the 800GB but this confirms gaming will not improve much aside from the usual graphics battle smh.

Uto

Veteran
Can I just say I'm disappointed with the new PS and xbox.

Just when I hoped they would make gaming more interactive and a 'deeper' experience overall they just come with ''oh we can play 4k games now'' as the highlight. I hoped for a lot more storage than the 800GB but this confirms gaming will not improve much aside from the usual graphics battle smh.
Same reaction I had. Didn't look at the Xbox, but the PS5 is nonsense. Console just isn't necessary at all for gaming purposes. There's a slight upgrade to graphics and speed and that's basically it. So what you're looking at Sony having to push for a lot of exclusives for the value to be even remotely acceptable. I for one am going to wait for a good while until the PS5 is a lot cheaper, probably even skip it altogether as the one game I'm really interested in is the Horizon sequel which might be ported to pc after some years.

Horizon: Zero Dawn btw most robbed game in history. It finished second on all lists that year after Breath of the Wild. The latter will probably go down in history as one of the most overrated games of all time. It dresses to impress, but there is nothing underneath. What a boring piece of wank.

JSSArcos

I don't know if it's the right thread but

Someone else is looking forward to The Last of US 2 ? :p

I'm so anxious, I'll try to buy the game next month ... The Last of us (1) is the best game have ever played in my life xheat

DenizESC

Banned
I don't know if it's the right thread but

Someone else is looking forward to The Last of US 2 ? :p

I'm so anxious, I'll try to buy the game next month ... The Last of us (1) is the best game have ever played in my life xheat

the 1st one was an amazing game! i broke my 2nd PS4 too so i can't play it xcry but enjoy!!

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
not a computer game but my favorite game ever will be adapted to anime and i'm emotion xcry

i've been waiting for it for so long. can't wait until i get disappointed for the anime being bad but other than that xbowxbowxbow

Jeremiah

Same reaction I had. Didn't look at the Xbox, but the PS5 is nonsense. Console just isn't necessary at all for gaming purposes. There's a slight upgrade to graphics and speed and that's basically it. So what you're looking at Sony having to push for a lot of exclusives for the value to be even remotely acceptable. I for one am going to wait for a good while until the PS5 is a lot cheaper, probably even skip it altogether as the one game I'm really interested in is the Horizon sequel which might be ported to pc after some years.

Horizon: Zero Dawn btw most robbed game in history. It finished second on all lists that year after Breath of the Wild. The latter will probably go down in history as one of the most overrated games of all time. It dresses to impress, but there is nothing underneath. What a boring piece of wank.
Is it already known how much PS 5 will cost? Because I am thinking about buying it for games only available for this console.

Top Bottom