Contact us

The Netherlands Eurovision 2020 Grand Final - RESULTS: 25th April 21:00 CEST in Twitch

Eurovision

Rotterdam 2020
Staff member
header.jpg

exlAhQP.png

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE ENTIRE PLAYLIST

x71Xv15.png

VIMEO

YOUTUBE

voting.jpg

votingnow.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DJNightingale

I'm probably too late, but this show was SO fantastic! I don't understand how you can get together and create this amazing show! (I especially liked it in the televotes results show when Gjon and Victoria were waiting for the winner announcement XD)
I'm a bit sad that my 10 votes (which probably transformed into 55 points :)) didn't help albania, but seeing the Nightingale getting 5th place was a big surprise!! Thank you everyone who gave points to Ukraine and thank you to all ESCUnited team! xheya

Neo

Curious to know if those in the juries got hit with the 'jury-syndrome' we know from regular juries where you suddenly felt you had to be a counter weight to the great unwashed masses and vote down 'fun' or 'European' songs, and vote up serious, international-sounding ones, with bonus points for singing prowess which the plebs would not?

Will there be a scoreboard with jury and televote later we can study later?

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Curious to know if those in the juries got hit with the 'jury-syndrome' we know from regular juries where you suddenly felt you had to be a counter weight to the great unwashed masses and vote down 'fun' or 'European' songs, and vote up serious, international-sounding ones, with bonus points for singing prowess which the plebs would not?

Will there be a scoreboard with jury and televote later we can study later?
The full detailed jury results by country were posted right after results and everyone can check them

Neo

Where? All I see is something to do with Twitch? (a live video streaming service?)

Still waiting for the main results, let alone the jury-televote breakdown.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Uto

Veteran

hijirio

Veteran
Those epic Dutch votes. Romania 12 points. We are the best judges. I mean, there are reasons the International Court of Justice is in The Netherlands.

Well, the San Marinese votes clearly show why it should be moved instead to the top of that castle in the micro-state

Uto

Veteran
Well, the San Marinese votes clearly show why it should be moved instead to the top of that castle in the micro-state
They can have the International Civil Aviation Organization. With their heads being way up in the clouds as is, it is only fitting.

hijirio

Veteran
They can have the International Civil Aviation Organization. With their heads being way up in the clouds as is, it is only fitting.

Sky is the limit for :sm:, never failing to shoot up our wigs to the atmosphere. I heard that's what the blue in ther flag stands for.

Uto

Veteran
Sky is the limit for :sm:, never failing to shoot up our wigs to the atmosphere. I heard that's what the blue in ther flag stands for.
Now that I think of it, you may have just solved the UFO question.

crashworld

Veteran

Nope. The white in the flag represents the sky and the blue in the flag represents the sea, which to them - the sky and sea are limitless, just like their ESC entries.

hijirio

Veteran
Nope. The white in the flag represents the sky and the blue in the flag represents the sea, which to them - the sky and sea are limitless, just like their ESC entries.

:sm: don't even have a coast to any sea lol my explanation makes more sense, they should change the official definition to my interpretation

Ezio

Veteran
I don't know exactly what this thingy in the centre of the Sammarines flag represents. Maybe the angel that gets its wings, when Valentina Monetta farts?

Neo

Considering the hardcore fans' propensity to favor the serious over 'fun' acts, I interpret this result to mean that Lithuania likely would have won Eurovision 2020.

Geborgenheit

I have underrated the Swiss entry placing it in the middle of scoreboard, similar to last year's winner Arcade, but now I think it is excellent. Congrats to Swtizerland!

Top Bottom