Contact us

The Netherlands Eurovision 2020 Grand Final - RESULTS: 25th April 21:00 CEST in Twitch

Eurovision

Rotterdam 2020
Staff member
header.jpg

exlAhQP.png

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE ENTIRE PLAYLIST

x71Xv15.png

VIMEO

YOUTUBE

voting.jpg

votingnow.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
My televote:

Semi 1

Semi 2

Final

As for the results, the winner is pretty great, one of the songs that got :12: in the polls from me xheat I wish we did better but oh well, hard to do that when there are so many Roxen haters, judging by the jury voting, anyway....

Thank you once again for this spectacular virtual edition, it has been everything we imagined and more! Everyone has been amazing, I still haven't recovered from all the face reveals and the hotness xheat Y'all are stars. Professional boring spokespersons who? Next time maybe I'll have more courage to do this stuff lol. And ofc thanks for taking such a titanic work on your hands Yaroslav, Ashley, Gabe, Roman & everyone else who was involved behind the scenes. I feel like words can not cover enough how hot this was. And with little drama, i'm double shocked. This forum has really matured and I'm proud

esc87fan

No one can beat the excitement Steph @esc87fan xbow had when she announced 12 points for Switzerland. Hardly anyone in the world would cheer more for it and she had her moment to shine and express all the feelings
Yeah, Steph was epic! Her enthusiasm was so infectious. It's great finally to be able to put a face and name to a friend we've known so long here. I can imagine now Steph being this pumped when watching her Tour de France races xheat

Also, I'm very happy @whiteshoes got to announce 12 points for his beloved Sweden and The Mamas. It almost brought a tear to my eye.

Aw, I love you guys! xlove

Ezio

Veteran
source.gif

Thank you Ezio although you should be up there too with your charming quarantine fantasy. It really made me smile.

I really, really shouldn't be up there, without pants. xfacepalm

Austria, Hungary, Montenegro and Slovakia, would you also please come forward?

*slaps all four with a large trout*

You represent the worst of this challenge, and I don't mean the Wurst, but the W-O-R-S-T, hunty!

Hungary! Montenegro! Slovakia! You didn't bother to show up at all, be very ashamed!

But Austria, you didn't even bother to show up in pants! So, sashay away!

So, now that I am read to filth, I have to rethink my options for next year. However, @RainyWoods, would you be so kind and handcraft the logo next year? It's so stanningly professional and amazing!

Ezio

Veteran
My jury vote 2nd semifinal:

My televote 2nd semifinal

Jury voting Finale:

Televoting Finale:

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member

Rmetr0

Just wanted to add that I want to take back my words about unrealistic final televote because I

a. Simply looked at it closer
b. Watched another popular simulation where final televoting results looked for me like a total mess

So, I think it was all about the disappointment about several countries' results :lol: which definitely also happens in the real contest.
Now I believe that our results are as much plausible as it could be.
And it would be very interesting to compare them with the real ones if we hopefully have both EBU's and our contest in 2021 xrose

lionelv

Do you have the results of semi-1 and 2 and with the televotes

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
San Marino? More like Cool Marino. Am I right or am I right?

giphy.gif

We gave the highest jury points to both Georgia and Latvia, as well as a flat out snub for the winning entry *high fives Ana*. The best part is that you can't even come for us as there's nothing to come for. You won't find us, until we meet again next year at Eurovision. Please buy our merchandise though in the meantime.

senhit-eurovision-san-marino-kit.jpg

Journalist

My SMS votes

SF 1
6 pts :ru: Russia
4 pts :no: Norway
3 pts :se: Sweden
2 pts :il: Israel
5 pts :ua: Ukraine

SF 2
5 pts :am: Armenia
5 pts :lv: Latvia
4 pts :rs: Serbia
3 pts :al: Albania
3 pts :dk: Denmark

F
8 pts :de:
5 pts :am:
4 pts :rs:
3 pts :se:

My winner of the year ( No1 ) is definitely Germany and Ben Dolic with his fantastic song. 2nd place is reserved for Iceland, and number 3 is Armenia xheat

Polly

I know I'm late but ... about Saturday night ... one word
xthink
EPIC

Okay, maybe a few more words.
Being a small part of this was so much fun. Dear fellow members of the :lt: jury, I enjoyed our whole conversation a lot :love:
The show looked very professional and I loved every second of it. The graphics, all the spokespersons ... it almost felt like the real thing.
I agree with everyone saying we should do this every year. Yeah I know it's a lot of work for the organizers, but you achieved something amazing in just a few weeks xclap

So, what I'm trying to say is simply Thank You to everyone involved.

AlekS

Veteran

This scoreboard looks so dramaticxheat o_O

Petar

Not the Serbian jury. ;)

I cba to post my votes and our rankings. We loved Poland very much and we loved Switzerland a lot. And Ukraine.

soulm8

One big well done to everyone who was part of this amazing contest. You guys put so much effort, but i can tell you all loved doing it . This is what actually the spirit should be- one big celebration, it's a song contest, not the Hunger Games. It was great to watch all of you, hope next year we will have the same thing and i will be able to take part. Stay happy everyone.

Last edited:
Top Bottom