Contact us

The Netherlands Eurovision 2020 Grand Final - RESULTS: 25th April 21:00 CEST in Twitch

Eurovision

Rotterdam 2020
Staff member
header.jpg

exlAhQP.png

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE ENTIRE PLAYLIST

x71Xv15.png

VIMEO

YOUTUBE

voting.jpg

votingnow.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mauve

Veteran
Now I finally rewatched the show this morning. And it was truly amazing. I enjoyed every single minute of the show, especially the announcements, of course. It was so real, and - yes, we have some eyecandys among us. *will not be revealed* xblush But may I still give a trophy to @RainyWoods who gave us his highlight by twirling his moustache in a quite seductive way. We were all paralysed and didn't get the 12 pts. It's great to see that so many likable persons are among us. So much love to you all! xheart
Switzerland as winner is okay, a bit too predictable, but looking back the past years, this is actually the winner I can live with the most.
Thank you really from the bottom of my heart to all people who participated, especially for the organizers and to those who made this unforgettable show real. xrosexrosexrose

YehonatanCohen

Thank you everyone from the staff of ESCunited for an amazing event, which has been more than just a fantastic show with amazing graphics and HOT spokespersons, but also a whole fantastic process that gave us, the fans in this community, the opportunity to make our own Eurovision experience. I think this event is one positive things that came out of the crazy situation we can keep for many years to come.

When it comes to the results I am very disappointed for The Mamas from :se:. This is the best song they have sent since 2012 and they couldn't even enjoy the benefit of being from Sweden and only by that being in jury top 3:cry: (Although I am very happy that our jury gave them 12 points). I mean come on, there is no chance that Sweden would be a boarder line qualifier! I never thought that could happen. Besides, none of my top 5 made it to the top 5! that has never happen to me! but still I guess :ch: is not that bad and we could do worse (for example if :lt: would have won). Still happy that at least :it:,:az:,:mt: made it to the top 10
Anyway I am still happy for my home country :il:. We did much better then I expected! Even got a :12: from :az:, thank you Azeri jury! (And nice "מלך" t-shirt @EscTurkey )

Journalist

Congrats to Switzerland :) It was not my favourite song, but it is nice. Thank you all for making this project. It was really interesting. Well done all of you!

hijirio

Veteran

Rxllinson

Thank you to everyone who put so much hard work into making this, it truly felt like the real Eurovision last night. It was a pleasure to be part of the UK jury and I hope we do this again next year.

In all my years watching Eurovision this is the first time my favourite has won, even if it is only virtually!

ArnIus

I want to thank you all again, as I was too tired to give proper thanks yesterday 🤪 Overall this was just such an exciting, thrilling and amazing experience. I was eagerly waiting for the live shows and especially the Grand Final, which was so worth it! Seeing such a huge effort being made for this fan contest blew my mind! The graphics, the atmosphere and how smoothly it went! Everything was sooo great!! And then the spokespersons. First off, I thought that we wouldn't be getting so many videos. I thought that maybe some couple people would record it. But that you ALL made it, that was just so heart-warming! You guys are all so beautiful/handsome and great human-beings!! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

I also want to thank you for the help you guys provided to me at the start. I was a new member in this forum and joined here through Reddit and never in my right mind would I have thought that I would become a Head of Jury + a spokesperson! It's amazing how few clicks can lead to something like that! It was also very fun to work in the Finnish jury and collect/calculate the points!

Thank you again everyone!!! (All the spokespersons, @Eurovision, @Trece, @AshleyWright, @RomanFromRussia, @Gabe, @Marite...) I will try to stay in touch with this forum as it's such an amazing community!

Last edited:

nudiecrudi

I really enjoyed the work you have done.
Huge efforts and serious involving of the entire Escunited community.
Results are secondary, most important thing is to keep alive our passion for this event.
It may seems a joke, but it isn't at all.
Dedicating time, energy and personal skills to make us cultivate the ESC flame, i just can say two words BRAVO and EXCELLENT

ESC94

Once again thank you to all the users who made this possible. It was really great to have something entertaining in these tough times. I´m really happy that my personal winner :ch: won and that other good entries like :bg: and :it: also did very well.

Personally I wouldn´t mind having such a forum contest next year, this could become a great tradition. :)

hijirio

Veteran
Now that the first edition of this contest is over, let the blockvoting patterns emerge. xheat xheat xheat

Thank you :be: and :sm: for your 12 points. Top 2 from :az: forever guaranteed. Azerbaijan will forever embrace our common heritage values and historical ties. Gotta tell our president to build a monument in Baku in the name of San Marinese and Belgian juries as a sign of gratitude for appreciating meaningful and truthful music with substance.

Your reciprocation is appreciated.

CPV4931

Thanks everyone being involved in the shows, it was truly amazing and almost felt like real ESC :-) Also was proud to be member of the Bulgarian jury

ESC94

For all who are interested, I´m gonna show you my rankings!! :)

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
Thank you all for this online event! Everything about it was perfect.

Hope this can be a tradition in the future!

I expected The Netherlands to be much higher with the juries. Shocking to me :oops: Otherwise, very realistic results. Malta, Sweden would've been higher in the real thing tho.

Slovenia/Belarus/Moldova/San Marino ROBBED in the semis............. xshock

See you next year, where Queen Efendi is gonna snatch both the trophy AND your wigs xheat

crashworld

Veteran
OK, now I am (sort of) awake and alive, my witch-hunt has ended after scrutinizing the jury results for the Grand Final in details (or not).

First thing first, my top 3 personal favourites for this year's contest are:
1st: Israel
2nd: Germany
3rd: Denmark

crashworld's "Hall of Glory" (sending love xheart, kisses xkiss and hugs xhugto these juries for putting my top 3 in your top 10):
- Bulgaria (#tastekweens)
- Greece (#tastekweens)
- UK (#tastekweens)
- Denmark (my no. 1 and no. 2 are in your top 10 and your entry this year is my no. 3)
- Romania (my no. 1 and no. 2 are in your top 10 with my no. 3 just at no. 11)

crashworld's "Hall of Celebration" (sending love xheart to these juries for putting my top 2 in your top 10):
- Azerbaijan (only because you gave my no. 1 the only 12 points so I can forgive you for not putting the rest in your top 10)
- Malta
- Italy
- Sweden
- Belgium
- Norway
- Estonia
- Croatia
- Armenia
- Australia
- Russia (putting my no. 2 and no. 3 in your top 10 and my no. 1 closely at no. 11, sharing the same average as no. 10)

crashworld's "Hall of Shame" (these juries are "half-dead" xbeee to me for only putting one of my top 2 in your top 10):
- Belarus (almost make it to my "Hall of Celebration" for putting my no. 2 and no. 3 in your top 10 but then underrating my no. 1 so criminally low)
- Poland (almost make it to my "Hall of Celebration" for putting my no. 1 and no. 3 in your top 10 but then underrating my no. 2)
- Israel (only because my no. 3 is in your top 10 and your entry this year is my no. 1)
- Germany (only because my no. 3 is in your top 10 and your entry this year is my no. 2)
- Ireland
- Slovenia
- San Marino
- Norway
- France
- Finland
- Lithuania
- Albania
- Ukraine
- Switzerland
- Iceland
- Austria

crashworld's "Hall of Sin" (these juries are "dead" xdiablo to me for underrating my top 2):
- Portugal
- Moldova
- Latvia
- Czech Republic
- The Netherlands (FULL ON "DEAD"! - none of my top 3 are in your top 10) xhunter
- Georgia (FULL ON "DEAD"! - none of my top 3 are in your top 10) xhunter
- Cyprus (FULL ON "DEAD"! - none of my top 3 are in your top 10) xhunter
- Spain (FULL ON "DEAD"! - none of my top 3 are in your top 10) xhunter
- Serbia (FULL ON "DEAD"! - none of my top 3 are in your top 10) xhunter

Last edited:

hijirio

Veteran
@crashworld

First of all, good morning.
Germany was my first but other members of our jury didn't really seem to like it as much as I do. Tasteful people can make mistakes too. Sometimes.

Top Bottom