Contact us

The Netherlands Eurovision 2020 Grand Final - RESULTS: 25th April 21:00 CEST in Twitch

Eurovision

Rotterdam 2020
Staff member
header.jpg

exlAhQP.png

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE ENTIRE PLAYLIST

x71Xv15.png

VIMEO

YOUTUBE

voting.jpg

votingnow.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I made a chart for the split results of the final for anyone interested (even if this has already been posted, but whatever).

I'm impressed by how similar how the point distribution is to the real thing. Well done boys and girls. The only thing that would change is to switch the point-distribution of the televote and the juryvote. The televotes here is ironically on-point how the actual juries are distributing the points. I think the actual result would be something like this...

By the way, here are my jury votes for :se:

Semi 1

Final

WhoKnows

Great job to everyone that did this, it's funny that the entry I predicted would win the "actual" ESC also won this one...

I still don't think :bg: would do as good as everyone expected to though... but I guess we will never know now... cool to see the best entry :ua: managing a top. 5 in the end, :il: was underrated though (still top. 10) and :no: ridiculously overrated... but hey that's just my taste...

again great job to all involved in this project! xclap

Why weren't you on the Swedish jury?

Rmetr0

That all was just incredible!

First of all I loved the postcards and the graphics of title and improved running order and country sign.
But then it's all about the voting part... No, it wasn't like real. It was even much much better!
Goooooosh, all those beautiful, handsome, lovely and talented people!!! Just best done to all of them announcing their countries' jury points! xclapxheart
And I'm not even talking about how much exciting it was xheat
My special mention would be the spokesperson of San Marino. I was like: xheat xblush xlove
Also well done Roman being our host. I'm very proud seeing you being such an important figure in this because you know, I remeber you from the russian ESC forum and I also just realized that back then you involved me in my first ever forum contest I still participating in (hello, dear НПК :lol:)

All the separate jury results have been revealed but I want to post my rankings here anyway :D

Semi-Final 1

Semi-Final 2

Final

Actually hate how our juries sank Bulgaria but I think I can forgive this :lol:
Also, just to prove how hard I tried to be objective as a jury, I want to note two things:
- Belarus is my first in personal top, but I ranked it 12th in Semi
- Lithuania is my dead last, but I ranked it 5th in Semi and 9th in Final, and it turned out to be the highest mark among all our juries :lol:

To be honest, the televotes in the Final seemed kinda unrealistic to me, which I can't say about Semi ones. But... it's absolutely not that bad overall. And after all the system is different from the actual contest. xshrug
Switzerland seemed like a deserved and decent winner, so congrats to them! xup

And in conclusion: xheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheart to all the people making the media stuff, collecting and counting points, being the juries, voting as the televoters, watching, commenting and other involved xclap

Last edited:

dansige

Good job. Well done :) Big applause to the moderators for pulling this off and to all the people who participated in this event. Will we see perhaps a shadow vote next year even though we will have the real event in The Netherlands?

Mrvn

I was waiting for the "Sorry, 0 points"-part in the televoting... 😂 (Yes, it's still a trauma.)

My results:

SF1

Grand Final

JohnArcade

Amazing work by ESCUNITED and many thanks to all those people who made this come true! Respect from Greece!

As for the results, i 'm feeling very happy and very sad at the same time...
I 'm very happy that my favorite song (Switzerland) won and very sad that that Gjon's Tears, Xavier Michel, Alizé Oswald and Jeroen Swinnen lost the chance to win the official Eurovision with this fantastic song! At least i hope we gave them a little joy :)

PS : Bravo also to Lithuania, my 2nd favorite!

Sultana

Splendid results and outstanding show. knowing how time consuming it was for Yaroslav, I want to say that all the efforts have been paid off with a feedback of so many people! You did a great job.
A special thanks to all HOJ who collected votes and recorded videos. I know how hard it is to make a proper shot hehe

As for the results... I am over the moon because I cant simply imagine a better winner. Good job ESCUnited!

luli

Gosh, looking at the United Kingdom's votes and I'm so glad I was allowed to jump ship to my soul home of San Marino. There's literally two songs from my top 10 in their final points. Georgia last there vs the 2nd place finish in San Marino's votes. Backstage at San Marino was fiery enough (the good kind of passion) but I think I would have gone insane had I stayed put in United Kingdom *puts on specs of judgementation (Is that word? It is now)*

Love you all though x
RainyWoods a BIG KISS from me 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
GEORGIA 2ND.. Yessss baby💃💃💃

Ezio

Veteran
Good morning, Eurovision, good morning, Rotterdam.

Thank you for a great show and for keeping Eurovision alive this year. I also wanted to keep you alive by not attending the event last night, because I am in quarantine with my baby Vincent, yes, Cyprus Bueno! He was whispering homophobic slurs into all my ears while we made out xheat But before further uttering too much information, our twelve 12 points, went to Iceland! :is:

(btw. I don't agree with the winner, bye-eeh)

MalagaToledo

Banned
Hahaha, Switzerland, Bulgaria and Lithuania are so overrated. They aren't even in my top 20. But I only made top 10 because most of the songs for 2020 see very mediocre or bad. BTW, fun fact but I like Switzerland 2020 over their depressing 2021 so much more. And that's funny because I hated luca and his song the most last year. Lol

Petar

I'm screaming @ the Azeri jury wrecking Armenia in the final. All 25th's and one 20th.

hawadharma

So
Wow, didn't expect :ch: to win by such a landslide, but congrats! Happy with :bg:'s 2nd place and :ua: in the top 5. Happy we exchanged :12:s with :lt:. Also thanks to :es: for their iconic votes #justiceforsofi #loveunlimited. BTW, if someone's still wondering, yes it was me that presented that votes and I was actually holding the :nz: flag, the only one I had apart from a rainbow one. I also demand a list of all spokespersons, because I'm so curious now. And I need to rewatch our points, because I didn't see them - I was busy reading comments about my presentation. :lol:

So it WAS you!! LOL
One of the better looking last night ;)

Ezio

Veteran
My queens.

In this week‘s challenge you were asked to impersonate Eurovision spokespersons and to provide an iconic moment of douze points. And you all were fabulous!

Now, can I ask the spokespersons of Belgium, Slovenia, San Marino and Poland to step forward?

You represent the Bendelacreme this week.

Belgium, you made us all bubble, Slovenia, thank you for the comic relief and Poland, you gave us 50 shades of dark, but San Marino, condragulations, you are a winner baby. You receive a cash tip of 5,000 Sammarinese Lira and a 5 year contract of spokesqueenship for the San Marino Jury.

94ayd

Wow @ :sl: & :sm: being hot televote qualifiers, destroyed by the juries. Even I who had :sl: low in my ranking gave it :1: televote and her performances of Voda & Suus at the Eurovision Home Concert at lake Bohinj proved I was right to trust her. Guys, you should totally check them out if you haven't! Also very proud Kirkorov rigged our jury so hard we gave :md: a :10:, proud to be :bg:. xheat

As for my rankings and televotes:

Semi 1:

Semi 2:

Final:

Last edited:
Top Bottom