Contact us

The Netherlands Eurovision 2020 Grand Final - RESULTS: 25th April 21:00 CEST in Twitch

Eurovision

Rotterdam 2020
Staff member
header.jpg

exlAhQP.png

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE ENTIRE PLAYLIST

x71Xv15.png

VIMEO

YOUTUBE

voting.jpg

votingnow.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Himan

Let's be honest the Dutch jury didn't fully agreed either.

JamieBrown

I'm anxiously waiting for me to announce the german votes :LOL:

EDIT: Seriously. I'm nervous about the reactions. I cannot calm and enjoy all the epic videos

Last edited:

BorisBubbles

Veteran
it's also nice to see ESCTurkey encroach ever closer to that 12 on the ph scale as well (wlu, you basic ass gay xheart)

Zeus

Can't we finally get over the "how x qualified?" phase? People love it and voted for it, simple as that.
Well I am very sorry for me having an opinion. And yeah it's all fine, it's just that I would have liked people to be a little more critical on a vocal perspective. Would have been a little bit more realistic as well.

JamieBrown

Now I missed it. F*** you WIFI!!!!!

Also everyone between Latvia and Finland. Hope I can rewatch it

crashworld

Veteran
You people! How dare you underrate Israel! Thank God the televotes save it and got into the top 10.
Poor Germany, miss the top 10 spot by 1 place.
I am surprised by Malta's position. I thought it would go higher.
Ukraine crushing it! I am surprised.
And wow at Switzerland, it's a landslide!!!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Passing by the fact I think the winner is totally overrated and the only song I tolerated in that top 3 was Lithuania, this was really awesome to be part of and it's so wonderful all in all. xheart Especially seeing all of you wonderful people pop up it was so lovely, and you're all stunning. I'm jealous. XD I do think the star of the night though is @Trece who without him and his days of endless work (and I mean days of nonstop work morning till night) none of this would have been possible. xheart The graphics have been beyond amazing and it felt so real, every detail. Huge well done to him and thank you to all of you taking part in this. xrunhug

94ayd

Wow, didn't expect :ch: to win by such a landslide, but congrats! Happy with :bg:'s 2nd place and :ua: in the top 5. Happy we exchanged :12:s with :lt:. Also thanks to :es: for their iconic votes #justiceforsofi #loveunlimited. BTW, if someone's still wondering, yes it was me that presented that votes and I was actually holding the :nz: flag, the only one I had apart from a rainbow one. I also demand a list of all spokespersons, because I'm so curious now. And I need to rewatch our points, because I didn't see them - I was busy reading comments about my presentation. :lol:

Mrm

Veteran
Congrats to Switzerland and to organizers! It was wonderful! :)
Ukraine 5th is the biggest surprise..I loved it.. :)
Which place was Russia in the end?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
And I need to rewatch our points, because I didn't seem them - I was reading comments about my presentation. :lol:

That was me for 75% of it. :lol: Can't do both.

Top Bottom