Contact us

The Netherlands Eurovision 2020 Grand Final - RESULTS: 25th April 21:00 CEST in Twitch

Eurovision

Rotterdam 2020
Staff member
header.jpg

exlAhQP.png

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE ENTIRE PLAYLIST

x71Xv15.png

VIMEO

YOUTUBE

voting.jpg

votingnow.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

crashworld

Veteran
I demand the big 4 auditors to be involved in auditing the results if my top 2 didn't make to it the top 10.
But if my top 2 are in the top 10, then heck it.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
(i know kinda late) banner with link has been added so you can visit stream without looking in this thread for a link

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Don´t worry, I´m pretty sure you´ve done a good job as spokesperson. :)

I can't believe I actually did it :eek: Despite being a bit anxious, I think the results are the part of tonight I'm most looking forward to as it's going to be fun seeing forumers read out their points.

ShoeFlo

It's only just hit me that people are about to witness my large, overly expressive eyebrows in motion and hear me speak for the very first time after having been here for over eight years. Help.

Remember you are in the same boat with 40+ other spokesmen from which many probably arent super comfortable with being filmed as well... You are not alone with this :)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Remember you are in the same boat with 40+ other spokesmen from which many probably arent super comfortable with being filmed as well... You are not alone with this :)

That's what I thought actually and why I think I had it in me to do it, even if I'm introverted. When I saw other people here I've known for years but have never heard speak, seen in even some cases step up, I was like... I should probably give this a go too even if it feels kinda awkward. My speaking voice is so low though that I had to be really close to the laptop for it to be picked up :ROFLMAO: I'm looking forward to your reading of the points so much xheart

ShoeFlo

That's what I thought actually and why I think I had it in me to do it, even if I'm introverted. When I saw other people here I've known for years but have never heard speak, seen in even some cases step up, I was like... I should probably give this a go too even if it feels kinda awkward. My speaking voice is so low though that I had to be really close to the laptop for it to be picked up :ROFLMAO: I'm looking forward to your reading of the points so much xheart

and you've got one advantage: English is your native language... I can imagine some spokesmen here might feel insecure about their accent or whatever.. so at least language is something you dont have to fear to get embarassed by. :lol:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
and you've got one advantage: English is your native language... I can imagine some spokesmen here might feel insecure about their accent or whatever.. so at least language is something you dont have to fear to get embarassed by. :lol:

That's a true point, though no one needs to feel insecure about their accent around me. I like a nice accent. If you don't sound like McBain tonight I'm going to be very disappointed.

Top Bottom