exlAhQP.png

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE ENTIRE PLAYLIST

x71Xv15.png

THE RESULTS

Last edited by a moderator:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I think Lativa would qualify. (although they'd probably be a borderline qualifier) I think Greece would definitely have qualified though.

I also think in the real Eurovision one of Estonia or Finland would have qualified. I think the juries would have probably destroyed Serbia and Armenia as well.

If it did it would have been from televote alone, as the juries wouldn't vote for that at all.

Daybreak

What do eurofans have against Moldova? For me it's an incredible song, one of my favorite entries in recent years and the first from the Kontopoulos crew that I genuinely like (I've occasionally liked aspects of their songs though, like the instrumental (Scream, This Is Our Night) or the verse structure (This Is Love))

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
The results were great tonight. I basically got through every song I loved in this semi that I was actually able to vote for. San Marino obviously missed because I wasn't able to rank my own country, but it was a sacrifice I knowingly made when I signed up for this iconic jury. Having said that though, there is now a bounty on the heads of anyone that didn't award San Marino at least let's say... 3rd in their ranking.

Thank you again for another delightful night. This thing really captures the spirit of Eurovision. It's such a nice thing to put on for us fans. It means a lot xheart

Mrm

Veteran
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i want Aksel Kaankaranta in the final!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I REFUSE to vote in the final as juror now! xgaah xgaah xgaah

hijirio

Veteran
I went to the mosque and convinced Allah to do everything in his power to make Latvia qualify tonight.

You can thank me later, all Queenmanta fans out there xheat

I literally converted back to Islam tonight lol

I felt 180 seconds of ecstasy throughout :lv: 's performance. My body abandoned earth and travelled somewhere beyond universe I will never get to reach again.

I knew :sm: 's qualification was too much to ask for.

Everything aside, the show was LIT. Loved the postcards, results announcement, and everyone in the chat that made it a memorable night. I need this every year xheat

Petar

Crimes committed at the ESCUnited forum: Australia and Slovenia NQing. Everything else was great! Good luck in the final.

Realest

Out of Touch with Reality as expeced. Austria and Estonia would have qualified in real Life.
Anyway, Im looking forward to the Final. I have no Clue who wins. Maybe Lithuania.

Ezio

Veteran
The results in Semifinal 1 and 2 are worse than in an actual Eurovision. Camp over quality. Armenia, Serbia, Latvia are hopeless cases, but well. OGAE's taste is none the better.

Ezio

Veteran
Out of Touch with Reality as expeced. Austria and Estonia would have qualified in real Life.
Anyway, Im looking forward to the Final. I have no Clue who wins. Maybe Lithuania.

edit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yazy

I guessed 8 out of 10 finalists.

The only ones I didn´t see coming are Poland and Albania.

I predicted Greece and Austria instead.

Top Bottom