Contact us

Live NSC 179 IN EMSFRYNT / COVER UP / SEMI-FINAL 2 / DDL: 16/3, 23 CET

Romeo

:il:b has voted

CypriotGirl

Veteran
I might struggle a bit to finish my voting. I work in the grocery store business, and things are pretty wild these days, as Norwegians think the corona virus is the apocalypse. Kinda like Black Friday, but with normal prices. So I have to work tomorrow, instead of voting in both semis like I intended to...

I have listened to this semi tho, and only found 6 songs I really like... :oops:

I feel you. I work as a merchandiser (shelf supplier) for Coca Cola company and today was probably my worst day at work. I fill the shelves for the three biggest supermarkets of my area and I haven't seen anything like that before. They were taking the whole boxes of soft drinks from my trolley. They think it's their last day on earth. :eek:

Ewigkeit

Veteran
⚠️ DDL extension due to coronavirus outbreak & forum crash. Please notice that the new deadline is: 16/03/2020, 21 CET. I usually go to sleep at around 22 CET so please be careful about it.

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
I feel you. I work as a merchandiser (shelf supplier) for Coca Cola company and today was probably my worst day at work. I fill the shelves for the three biggest supermarkets of my area and I haven't seen anything like that before. They were taking the whole boxes of soft drinks from my trolley. They think it's their last day on earth. :eek:
You could just have leaned back, and let them to do the job for you. ;) No, joking aside, this is crazy. I'm scared at how egoistic people are these days. What if the next virus outbreak spreads like the coronavirus, but has a higher mortality rate? This is a test, and we are failing. We're told to keep some distance from each other, and people were crawling over other people to get their precious toilet paper and stuff. sigh

I can't complain tho, I have a job to go to, unlike many others who are in a temporary state of unemployment, and a resulting low income because of it. We're doing three extra shifts at work this weekend, 2 today, and one more tomorrow, so that the stores get their shelves full again. Can't give the hysterical people the pleasure of going into a store over the weekend, seeing empty shelves, and going "see, THIS is why we were hoarding!".

Also, Coca-Cola xheart I had already bought 45 liters of the black euphoria a couple of weeks ago, because a store had a really good offer, so I was well prepared for the apocalypse. :D

Ewigkeit

Veteran
Awaiting votes from
Redwood Republic
Cydoni-Gibberia
Kordavian Islands
Cherniya
Uferbruht
Begonia
Yaponesia
Calypso
Rumia
Ugaly
Perryfornia
Comino
Svobodnia
Lacrea
Arva
Tír an Abhainn
Hypjø
Kadis

Ewigkeit

Veteran
@Ewigkeit It seems to me you may have little time for hosting, judging by lack of promised "fancy stuff". If that's the case, don't be afraid to accept help from others. Since I now have abundance of time due to the virus panic, I'd gladly help with preparing banners and scoreboards.
It’s just my anxiety, I am so sorry. I’ll sort things out asap, starting with the semi results show and I will definitely let you know if I need help, thank you. 🌸

Top Bottom