3 1.8%

16 9.6%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Ukraine-scaled.jpg

Mainshow

Veteran
I love the revamp. The flute is more prominent here which is a clever thing to do. That said, I have the impression that the beat has become a bit softer? I actually enjoyed the huge contrast between the chorus and the verses.. Now it's a bit smoother?
It's not better or worse.. Just slightly different.
Overall, the arrangement has improved though. Welcome back to my #1 spot!

Loindici

Veteran
Can Ukraine just win? Pleaseee?
This new revamp slaps

giphy.gif

Kam2

Final final version of the revamp got posted on Eurovision Ukraine telegram fan channel. It might be different encoding, but I think they toned down the new beats, after reading the reception, making it sound closer to the original version.

• Like It
Reactions: Uto

Uto

Veteran
Final final version of the revamp got posted on Eurovision Ukraine telegram fan channel. It might be different encoding, but I think they toned down the new beats, after reading the reception, making it sound closer to the original version.
This I seem unable to open. I do want to hear it though. If you find a version in more accessible format, would you be so kind as to post it?

crashworld

Veteran
The revamp version is also on Spotify under Go_A instead of Go-A.
It's a very subtle change compared to the original version. I don't think it makes much difference.
Still a good song, I am upgrading this to a 6.

Iker

Veteran
I hope that Ukraine will be back to the top 5, Solovey is such a masterpiece that my spirit and my soul can't handle that in a proper way xheat

Please ... someone needs to revenge Maruv for me. ;)

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
I miss the old Ukrainian revamps when you clearly could hear the difference between the first and the final version of the ESC-entry. In thi case, I don't hear ANY difference.

Alaska49

well old ukrainian revamps were like that because the first versions were usually hot garbage xheart solovey was born flawless

AlekS

Veteran
SCtTYcP.jpg

The National Opera.
At the Shevchenko Prize ceremony. They are gonna perform as the headliners after Jamala and the Hardkiss right before presidential speech xheat
The show will be aired on the biggest commercial channel on Saturday.

Meanwhile the rumours are floating that Maruv left Warner Russia and decided to push her & co-producer's own Ukrainian label.

Last edited:

A-lister

Veteran
Meanwhile the rumours are floating that Maruv left Warner Russia and decided to push her & co-producer's own Ukrainian label.

Good for her, unfortunately a year too late, hopefully this means she'll stop being Kremlin's spokesperson as she acted last year around the whole national selection circus (which she was very much part to herself) and can speak for herself xclap

Sammy

Veteran
I miss the old Ukrainian revamps when you clearly could hear the difference between the first and the final version of the ESC-entry. In thi case, I don't hear ANY difference.
same here. Can someone point out to me what has been changed?

Top Bottom