5 4.4%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Malta-scaled.jpg

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I am sadly not impressed. Not My Soul was fun, joyful, in short, uplift in every way. I'm not a fool, I know the songs don't have the same objectives, but this feels flat and generic in comparison. Maybe it is not utempo enough, maybe it doesn't bring enough novelty, but I feel this is waisted potential. I mean, you have Destiny, you can do almost anything, so why settle for the ordinary when you can be outstanding ?
It's good when I'm biking home from the gym through the night, but unfortunately it isn't more than a 5 or 6 for me :(

Mrm

Veteran
Grrrrr this Destiny is here just to ruin it for The Mamas, with worse entry.. :(

Take my :8:

marty

First time I give 12 points. This is a top production that equally pleases juries and televoters.

Mrm

Veteran
Hahahahaha miserable, the poll for The Mamas and the poll for this..
If Dotter lost to Destiny, this poll would look so much different.. Hahahahaha.
Eurofans are really... :lol:

ESC94

I´m sorry, but my reaction to this song is much more lukewarm. :confused:

The beginning is kinda nice, but after the chorus the song starts to bore me somehow. Her voice is good, but I´ve already heart so many similar singers in many seasons of DSDS (German Pop Idol) or The Voice, there´s simply nothing that makes her special in my opinion. The gospel influence towards the end of the song doesn´t impress me as well, since I´m generally not a fan of gospel.

All in all this is not the masterpiece many users see, but still not bad and at least a bit catchy. At the moment I give :6:.

Last edited:

Mrm

Veteran
Move >>>>>>>>>>> All of my love

Nemo89

Listening to the Malta song, I was a victim of mixed feelings xstars It is catchy xmusic, stimulates the energy xyaaay and Destiny's voice is wonderful xup (this is the talent that I explained to Gera11 days ago). However, the song is immediately tired as when you eat a 6 kg of fiorentina xfaint ... it is too repetitive xgaah... I think it is an excellent song that we can listen to on the radio while we are going to work xmusic or when we are together with friends xmusic but we we fly low! xhelp It is little more than a pleasant song made superb by the Destiny interpretationxshrug

Vote 9 and ... I have to think about the points ... maybe it can enter my "Top 10" (lower part)
xwave

Last edited:

LastDreamer

Banned
I hated her JESC song, this one is a little better.
More like :1: than :0:, but will wait her ESC performance for the final mark.

As I said many times before :mt: win is obvious. ESC 2020 is solved. See you later in Valletta 2021.

Mrm

Veteran
I hated her JESC song, this one is a little better.
More like :1: than :0:, but will wait her ESC performance for the final mark.

As I said many times before :mt: win is obvious. ESC 2020 is solved. See you later in Valletta 2021.
Well I dont think so... ;)

LastDreamer

Banned

pavarotti

Nothing special whatsoever. A cookie cutter type of effort that will do better with juries than it deserves to because of brown envelopes.

Alaska49

i wanted better from her but this is certainly good enough. very listenable. a contender for the victory, if racism is not an obstacle. i am used to permasmile destiny so it will take some time to get used to serene earth goddess destiny from the video, but it's not a bad change of persona.

7 points.

njdevils94

Veteran
i wanted better from her but this is certainly good enough. very listenable. a contender for the victory, if racism is not an obstacle. i am used to permasmile destiny so it will take some time to get used to serene earth goddess destiny from the video, but it's not a bad change of persona.

7 points.

I really can't see this being a contender for victory.

Top Bottom