3 2.2%

10 7.2%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Azerbaijan-scaled.jpg

hijirio

Veteran
I ain't sure Azerbaijan's beloved mr president Aliyev will like the second line of the song 'Straight or gay or in between, in between yeah in between'

I think the mentioned lyric was in the demo version but will not be on the final piece.

Galandar

I ain't sure Azerbaijan's beloved mr president Aliyev will like the second line of the song 'Straight or gay or in between, in between yeah in between'

I think the mentioned lyric was in the demo version but will not be on the final piece.
True :( but at least he doesn‘t prevent us from taking part in the contest.

Galandar

I don‘t have high expectations from our entry this year. I hope I am wrong. Let‘s see today

Mainshow

Veteran
Dear friends,
my apologies for disinformation. According to my information our song was supposed to be released today at 13.00 Baku time.
I don't know why they delay with release our song. (((

My source says that the Azerbaijani delegation changed its plans last minute after watching Melodifestivalen's outcome.
They ditched "Cleopatra" and sent it to some dump in Malta and Ictimai offered a lot of oil money to purchase "Bulletproof" from Dotter.
The Azerbaijani delegation couldn't make an official statement because they are busy to find some local Balaban players in the streets of Baku's old town to make Bulletproof more "ethnical".

And yes, my source is very reliable.

See you in Sumgayit 2021!

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
@Mainshow Tbh i wanted to joke exactly same :lol: i wonder who you are, we tend to agree a lot about most of songs and opinions :oops::unsure:

Mainshow

Veteran
@Mainshow Tbh i wanted to joke exactly same :lol: i wonder who you are, we tend to agree a lot about most of songs and opinions :oops::unsure:

I should have got a twin but unfortunately, my twin didn't develop... Maybe Godney sent the Holy Spearit of my unborn twin to Brazil?

If that's not the case, I'm single and ready to mingle... Just wanted to leave it here hahah

pastablanche

so um... the full cleopatra leaked... and the lyrics posted are legit

eta: the song slaps though lmfao, it's my favorite of the year. but it's the demo version, the artist is different

hijirio

Veteran

hijirio

Veteran
THIS IS MY JAAAAAMMMMM. AzerLOVEjan never disappoints. My fave ESC country along with Israel. Another 12 pointer, and will be my winner or second place this year. However,
if 'straight or gay part' is removed, i'll get so upset and place it much lower.

Top Bottom