4 2.5%

9 5.6%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Norway-scaled.jpg

hijirio

Veteran
I can't help mishearing 'Why do I think it's so gay?' in this part of the song :

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
After 30 songs, I still think this could win the jury vote.

I know a lot of you guys think it's dated. But still. It's very good and you get winner vibes. + her vocals xheat

Mrm

Veteran
After 30 songs, I still think this could win the jury vote.

I know a lot of you guys think it's dated. But still. It's very good and you get winner vibes. + her vocals xheat
Wait for Malta.. ;)

Mrm

Veteran
@Citeis

Why are you sad? You should be extremely happy for Sanmarinese Super Star SenHIT! xheat

Uto

Veteran
Don't know why this is outside the Top 10 in the odds. It looks like the most likely jury vote winner at the moment.
It does, with the added bonus of not being hopeless with the televoters.

Uto

Veteran
Jury winner will belong to Switzerland for now.
They can still ruin the staging though and the guy doesn't have an easy song here, quite the opposite, and the vocals have to be perfect. Given that Ulrikke has proven she can do it again and again and again I would still put her first. If she is beaten it will be by Switzerland though, to that I would easily agree.

crashworld

Veteran
They can still ruin the staging though and the guy doesn't have an easy song here, quite the opposite, and the vocals have to be perfect. Given that Ulrikke has proven she can do it again and again and again I would still put her first. If she is beaten it will be by Switzerland though, to that I would easily agree.

I agree the staging will play an important part for Switzerland. I don't think the song will be difficult to stage. And apparently Gjon has an amazing 'live' voice, so I think he will be able to perform it well.

• Like It
Reactions: Uto
Top Bottom