Administrator
Romania-scaled.jpg

Loindici

Veteran

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I still can't rate this :LOL:
Alcohol You was my second-least favorite too, but as Cherry Red was the last, I guess I'm still a little satisfied. When it comes to live performance though she sound best in this one so it migt be good news ?
Still, I neither like nor dislike this. I don't feel what she tries to convey, I'm not immersed into her atmosphere, but I listened to a it a dozen of times without being tired so I guess it will be a :6: for now.

MooseShoes

I have tried to get this, I really have but it's just not doing anything for me. I'm definitely another person who's got problems with these lyrics and I think that's down to the type of song but it can't be just that.

Sammy

Veteran
So far the quickest grower for me. At the moment it was announced, I was disappointed. Maybe because I wanted Cherry red so much more, but now that I re-listend to it, I suddenly liked it a lot more.

Mimmon

Veteran
My Romanian friend told me there is rummour that Alcohol You will get small revamp...
I really hope its true because its missing something to make it perfect winning song..

Uto

Veteran
My Romanian friend told me there is rummour that Alcohol You will get small revamp...
I really hope its true because its missing something to make it perfect winning song..
It would be wise if they were to give it a small nip & tuck, there are some improvements that can be made and they should do so.

Realest

Apparently she gave an Interview where she said that she didnt sabotage CR and that shes sorry it didnt work out on Stage.
And that CR wasnt in her Top3 lol

Uto

Veteran
Apparently she gave an Interview where she said that she didnt sabotage CR and that shes sorry it didnt work out on Stage.
And that CR wasnt in her Top3 lol
She's an artsy fartsy girl. Her top 3 was probably Alcohol You, Colors and that Lenaesque song.

Alaska49

downgrading this from 7 to 5 lmao ^_^

Realest

Bye bye Top5, it was nice with you :cry:
TBH I think the Studioversion of CR should never have been released in order to prevent such a Disappointment.

Mrm

Veteran
I'm sure it will be totally different in Rotterdam..I wont downgrade it, you can burn me.. :D

When Romanian entry was the same like in a NF? :D

Gooo Roxen! xlove xheart

AleksTheDino

This will be amazing on stage in Rotterdam. If they revamp it (in a good way), even better. And then this will go back up again, I believe in this. I wish Switzerland didnt bring an amazing ballad too...damn it.
Do we know anything about a possible revamp? Any Romanian interviews Im unable to understand? Starts duolingo course for romanian

Mrm

Veteran
I'm sure it will be totally different in Rotterdam..I wont downgrade it, you can burn me.. :D

When Romanian entry was the same like in a NF? :D

Gooo Roxen! xlove xheart
It doesn't need a revamp at all..only better staging a bit, and better outfit A LOT! :D :)

JollityFarm

I don't understand why people are praising this to the skies and gossiping about how it could win. I can scarcely hear anything different from Austria's entry last year, and nobody cared about that. Perhaps there is some mysterious brain mechanism present in some people that makes them able to hear things in certain songs that others can't. But this song sounds like some deeply annoying lyrics being mumbled over some vague musical notes to me. I hate these lyrics a huge amount. They might have been stupid in Romanian too, but at least I wouldn't have heard "I'll 'cohol you when I'm drunk" being sung at me in a way that suggests I'm supposed to take it seriously, and to find it extremely moving.

Top Bottom