12 8.5%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Romania-scaled.jpg

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
It's interesting that only British people (from what I saw I'm not trying to insinuate anything) are complaining about the lyrics. I suppose if you are native you care more about them. For me there's nothing wrong with them xthink

Idk I've seen other people who aren't British complain. The problem for me is with the Alcohol You part. I get it's supposed to be I'll call you, but I just don't like it and to me all I hear is Alcohol You.

Mainshow

Veteran
It's interesting that only British people (from what I saw I'm not trying to insinuate anything) are complaining about the lyrics. I suppose if you are native you care more about them. For me there's nothing wrong with them xthink

If natives really do care more about the lyrics, why hasn't Sharon Vaughn been banned from Eurovision yet?!

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Idk I've seen other people who aren't British complain. The problem for me is with the Alcohol You part. I get it's supposed to be I'll call you, but I just don't like it and to me all I hear is Alcohol You.
What? I'll call you?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
What? I'll call you?

Alcohol you when i'm drunk is a play on words, it's suppose to be heard as I'll call you when i'm drunk.

CPV4931

Imo the best ballad so far this year... as I usually don´t like ballads, 7 points

marty

I would not have chosen that song. But it will bring romania into the final. I dont think it can reach the top 10. I give 7 points

0scar

Don't really know how I feel about this
The alcohol you/I'll call you part I can't describe my feelings towards that lol

Didn't listen to any other of the songs but have to say I'm slightly disappointed after the momentum I saw Romania was getting in the odds. It's a good song, no doubt but.. meh

Uto

Veteran
EFTjrzt.png

Cant figure out how to post this as a pic here but these are the points from the jury and public, for anyone curious
This is just like my job. I don't know how to do anything and then you just change a single thing and suddenly it's like voila everything works and all that's left is a story in the comments about how I can't do anything even though I just did it.

dezbee2008

So they're going with the least of my favorites, but it's still gonna get a good placing on my top. For now a 6. But that Cherry Red tho. It's not one of my favorites, but wtf

Top Bottom