Contact us

WV SILJAN 120 | SCHEDULE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
wv120header.jpg

Welcome to the picturesque Siljan Lake District, at the heart of the Dalarna province.

CONFIRMATION
February 17 - February 22

SEMI FINAL I
February 23 - February 29
Results: March 1

SEMI FINAL II
February 24 - March 1
Results: March 2

GRAND FINAL
March 3 - March 9
Results: March 11

SEMI DRAW

FINAL DRAW

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
So sorry about the delay regarding Semi 2. :oops: I've been working on it nonstop for two days now, operating on about 3-4 hours of sleep. I'm on the homestretch now finally, so the thread should be up in not too long. Thanks for (hopefully) understanding. xrose #worsthost

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
So sorry about the delay regarding Semi 2. :oops: I've been working on it nonstop for two days now, operating on about 3-4 hours of sleep. I'm on the homestretch now finally, so the thread should be up in not too long. Thanks for (hopefully) understanding. xrose #worsthost

Don't worry hon. Take good care of yourself and take your time, sleeping those ours only is not healthy. IOTAP
xheart

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Omg I’m always early in the draw :lol:

Gabor77

The stage is going to blow up even earlier than I expected xheat xmetal

:hu: is so excited to be back! xheart
I've looked it up: Since 5 editions (4 NQ and 1 DQ) there was no final for us xcry xbow

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
I apologize for the show not being up yet. I wasn't able to finish it all last night, so you'll have to wait until tonight after I'm back home from uni. Even though it's the same pictures I'll be using (because it would have taken me a week to find 26 more pictures from Dalarna that matched the colors of all the flags), it still takes a bit of time to just edit the new numbers on all the banners with the effects I'm using.

But to make up for it, I've extended the deadline with 24 hours. :) xrose

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Don't worry honey. You've been amazing and hosting a show is hard. You've got your real life and it's only reasonable to give yourself some time. Better than not eating nor sleeping only to follow the schedule as it was planned. Take good care of yourself. And everyone can survive waiting the time you need us to wait. xheart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom