Contact us

New Forum Discussion thread

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
IOTAP

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WE DID IT KIDS LOVE YOU TRECE

alca

Man, how long have I been gone?! I literally just saw the new forum. I'll explore the new things in time. Just one thing, please oh please never use night mode as the default option. #myeyes

Ausesken

I must say I prefered to embed the videos myself. While I know it's much easier and faster when the forum does it automatically, when I just want to write a link of a media (or 40 links in the case of mods that confirm entries) I have to do it with the icode, and it's not even a link because you have to select it, etc., and the way I've found to insert a real link in the icode is too complicated tbh.

I wanted to ask too if there's a way the WV mods can keep editing our database so we don't have to check the info in two different databases?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I miss xshifty. :(

@Trece why you let us all down like this. xexcusemexexcuseme

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Now forum's theme automatically changes according to the day time of your time zone. From 9 to 18 is day mode, the rest is night mode.
If you don't want to use this feature, you can turn off it in your personal settings ('Preferences') and set theme you want to use permanently

ESC94

Now forum's theme automatically changes according to the day time of your time zone. From 9 to 18 is day mode, the rest is night mode.
If you don't want to use this feature, you can turn off it in your personal settings ('Preferences') and set theme you want to use permanently

Thanks, just changed it back to the night mode.

Gordon_Shumway

Whenever I try to write or edit a posting, I cannot mark text (neither with mouse nor with keyboard), and this problem exists in light and dark mode. Any clue how to fix this?
(I am sorry if this has been asked before, I did not read the whole thread.)

ZoboCamel

Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but I seem to be not getting notifications for most mentions directed at me. There have been a few times now where I've had an @ mention for my username (usually to vote for something WV-related, with lots of mentions in one post) but didn't get a notification until a few days later, and only noticed when I browsed through the thread and it was too late... is anyone else having this issue?

Zeus

No idea if this is the right place for it. But how about something like #EurovisionAgain here on this forum? So, for the ones who don't know that concept: rewatching an Eurovision-final and afterwards voting. Could be live, but I would rather suggest to give people a little bit more time to vote. Maybe not make it as big as the 2020 edition, but just with only televotes or from 1 to 12 points.

@Trece @AshleyWright

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
No idea if this is the right place for it. But how about something like #EurovisionAgain here on this forum? So, for the ones who don't know that concept: rewatching an Eurovision-final and afterwards voting. Could be live, but I would rather suggest to give people a little bit more time to vote. Maybe not make it as big as the 2020 edition, but just with only televotes or from 1 to 12 points.

@Trece @AshleyWright

Didn't get a notification for this. FYI, i'm not a super mod on the forum. So I shouldn't have got your PM, I'm only a mod in Worldvision.

I saw you had posted in the section we used for the 2020 voting thing, but that since has vanished so here will have to do. It's an interesting and fun idea for sure, but it would have to be something the forum mods approve and control. The 2020 game we held was mega time consuming and it took Trece days of morning till night work to make the videos, graphics etc so idk how viable it would be, even on a smaller scale. Although it's a nice idea.

Ausesken

I don't know if it's because my mouse lately makes double click when I only click once, but some of my likes and reactions "disappear". If I'm the only one must be my mouse.

Top Bottom