Contact us

Nation Song Contest 177 ‣ Semi Final Results Show

Schlagerman1

Semi Final 2

24 Adamsburg 37

Shocking news for TVAdam, the Adamsburgish broadcaster and the rage on the NSC-forums are intense for the bad result. #rewithdraw is trending on twitter and this will be on all the debate shows the coming days.

IRL: I just laughed :mrgreen: Sure, I am slightly disapointed, but it is just to go back to the drawing boards again.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Pretty tragic results for me - both for my entry and my favourites (especially in semi 2).

Semi 1 (regular)
:6:::kal
:3::ar:v
:1:::nbs
Semi 2 (reju)
:12:::rum
:8:::adb
:7:::svo
:5:::red
:4:::mat
:3:::sol

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Oh there was a mistake we've made, but too late to correct it, Begonia received (03+04) points in the semi. xfacepalm At least it didn't affect their qualifying chances... Sorry. :(

Kimrt

Semi 1

8Arva
7Aclaira
6Kalos Metropolis
4New Bander State
3Lacrea
1Arirang

Semi 2

12Hypjø
10Adamsburg
7Uferbruht
6Redwood Republic
5Cherniya

esc87fan

Yup, I figured as much. Another edition, yet another flop, it's really disappointing. I guess I didn't have the support from those that were in my semi, which was too strong to begin with

::sak SF1

10 Blackmere
7 Bigicia
6 Cydoni-Gibberia

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Aww I have to say I am rather disappointed with this failure, I thought it was a beautiful song and would have had a good shot at getting to the final. No matter, these things happen. Thanks for the points I did get, and well, at least both of my 12s made it.

::sol DNQ
SEMI 1 REJU
:8: :ar:v
:6: ::big
:5: ::acl
:3: ::sak

SEMI 2 REG
:10: ::ved
:5: ::adb
:4: ::svo
:3: ::hyp
:1: :il:b

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Shocking news for TVAdam, the Adamsburgish broadcaster and the rage on the NSC-forums are intense for the bad result. #rewithdraw is trending on twitter and this will be on all the debate shows the coming days.

IRL: I just laughed :mrgreen: Sure, I am slightly disapointed, but it is just to go back to the drawing boards again.

It was totally undeserved. Such a lovely and uncommon song. Thanks for sharing it though. xheart xheart

Eulaliya

Tulia's return isn't successful as expected since one member left, but dziękuję to those who voted for them! xlove

:12: :uferbruht:
:8: :ugaly:
:6: :solentoya:
:5: :redwoodrepublic:
:3: :rumia:

ferret

I just spent an entire hour in a broken elevator. He responded to the buttons, but the doors did not open. It was so much fun in total darkness... Moving between floors for an hour. :LOL: At this moment, I realized that the final should not be expected. Thank you all for voting for ::nbs and good luck to all of you! :)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Oh yeah, most likely. But that's probably it. :lol:

You gave me 12 For that Instrumental, Two Steps from Hell - Heart of Courage. Also in my 2nd edition in WV i remember you gave me 4 or 5 points, however I think that was down to the edition being horrific for you as it was this I sent: link [click]

I think other than that, nothing. Not that I can remember anyway.

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Wow, another qualification o_O What a great surprise :D And the results in general were great! Really cool reveal concept, and some great qualifiers!

12pts :D
10pts :D
8pts ::riy
7pts ::fer
6pts :D
5pts ::mat
4pts :D
3pts ::che
2pts ::svo
1pt :D

Top Bottom