• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
United-Kingdom-scaled.jpg

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
oooo Tiffany Mitchell from Eastenders / Natalie from Love Actually. xheart

Burn the eurovision vibe phrase, it's the stuff of nightmares.

fyi, I heard it's Jane McDonald xx [MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION] will want to know.

theditz83

Veteran
oooo Tiffany Mitchell from Eastenders / Natalie from Love Actually. xheart

Burn the eurovision vibe phrase, it's the stuff of nightmares.

fyi, I heard it's Jane McDonald xx [MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION] will want to know.

I squealed a little reading that, not gonna lie :lol:

The whole "Eurovision-esque" "Eurovision-y vibes" is just soul-destroying when it relates to BBC and their Eurovision plans. I'd like to think if BMG get involved they would at least try to aim for something that would have some vague current chart appeal. Jess Glynne, Mabel, Jack Savoretti, George Ezra, Foxes... They have some good talent with some wide appeal in their portfolio but the key will always be to match someone charismatic with a killer song that doesn't sound like what a 1980's record exec might imagine would do well at Eurovision. Write a song that people would want to hear on the radio - not such a hard task right? :lol:

Chrisiam

Welp, not long now till we find out, well, if they announce it around the same time as they did last year, so around the week commencing the 10th February. So that gives ups plenty of time to speculate, get our hopes up, get the reveal and it not being what we expected then we can look forwards to a 20th place finish! Wooo!

Meh, who am I kidding? Maybe it won't be that bad but I am going into this with expectations so low you'll find them buried with dinosaur bones.

ESC94

Welp, not long now till we find out, well, if they announce it around the same time as they did last year, so around the week commencing the 10th February. So that gives ups plenty of time to speculate, get our hopes up, get the reveal and it not being what we expected then we can look forwards to a 20th place finish! Wooo!

Meh, who am I kidding? Maybe it won't be that bad but I am going into this with expectations so low you'll find them buried with dinosaur bones.

I really had to laugh very loudly, I agree with you 100 %!! 😂

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

I'm surprised people haven't got themselves built up into more of frenzy expecting some huge pop hit or whatever simply because it's BMG and BMG wont be associated with average crap (or so we think). Realistically though, I think any sensible person will have their expectations buried with the dinosaurs.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
This is a good sign
Yes, now we can successfully rig Vidbir by doing what the UK public does best when an iconic song is present and vote on mass in the NF to make 'Make it Rain Champagne' win.

ESCConor

Has a date being announced about when the BBC and BMG are revealing the entry for the UK?

• La La Love
Reactions: Mrm

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Has a date being announced about when the BBC and BMG are revealing the entry for the UK?

No, but considering our internal selections I doubt we'll know anything until the end of February, beginning of March.

ESCConor

I think that is about the right time they would announce the entry. I have a feeling is late January, Early February.

Interested to see who BMG have been approaching though, I suspect the entry will be from someone whos up and coming and it would be someone who would be signed onto BMG.

If the delegation let BMG have control over the staging, music, production and promotion of the song, then thats a refreshing change.

The BBC should just focus on the broadcasting of the shows, give us Graham Norton on the Saturday and a good delegation.

Mrm

Veteran
maybe before Brexit (31.01.2020) :p

Romeo

Maybe we could send this... Well something very similar due to the original release date

Mrm

Veteran
I recognized Pembridge Square, where I have been, my cousin used to live there.. :D

Top Bottom