Contact us

WV ROVANIEMI 117 / SEMI FINAL 1 | RESULTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Re: WV ROVANIEMI 117 / SEMI FINAL 1 | DDL: 20/12 17:59 CET

I think some people may have blanked me purposely cause they don't believe I actually like Billie Eilish's music since Ive always got the image of being an "mainstream hater". So these people must have considered my entry a "scorewhoring attempt" therefore they thought it is fair to punish me. If my theory is true, this is very very sad.

I hope your theory is not true. If someone thought this way about your entry, it was awful indeed. I don't know what could have happened in this semi. Maybe your entry was cancelled out with another one. Maybe it was just a bad draw, as you almost got that REJU Q.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

I really doubt it considering most players in WV don't even interact with you to fully understand your opinions and taste. It's a shock for sure but it's not like it's the first time a song has DNQ after there being big expectations. If you class me in that opinion, well I hate Billie Eilish, always have and always will. I think she's an overrated singer who has this whole edgy woke persona going on that I just find so false and forced, and her music a poor copy of that. I've 0'ed her in every contest she's been sent to on here so it's hardly a shock. xshrug The one you sent was one of the better ones, but all things considered top 15 of my votes is an achievement.

revallsay

OMG! Thank you everyone who voted for me xheart And congrats to other qualifiers!

Journalist

[MENTION=16089]anaraqueen[/MENTION] thank you so much ;)

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Congratulations to all the qualifiers!
Sigh, so Worldvision does in fact hate Billie after all. Good to know for the future...thanks for your service, Flo

:west: REJU votes
:12::susa:
:8::en: (just when I discovered her bops smh)
:3::is:
:1::es:
11 Turkey
14 Bosnia & Herzegovina
15 Northeastern USA

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

Congratulations to all who have qualified. :)Sorry to the following countries that were part of my late votes. :oops:12 Q thank goodness this one has made it... xlove10 ICELAND :( I'm so sorry Daniel. :( 08 IRELAND :? Q 07 A surprising song for me. I didn't know I was into this genre, but it completely got my attention 06 NORTHEASTERN USA Better not to comment on how this beautiful song ended in the scoreboard xgaah 03 SOUTHERN USA01 SOUTHEAST BRAZILAnd thanks for the support for :no:, I'm sorry for the wasted points. :oops:

ZoboCamel

REJU votes from Japan:

:12: :)
:10::is:
:8::susa:
:7: :)
:6: :)
:5::ie:
:4: :)
:3::at:
:2::no:
:1: :)

A bunch of great stuff got through (yay, my 12), but some of those NQs hurt. In particular, Iceland was great for something atmospheric and Southern USA felt like the most likely winner of the edition (also the first song I've heard from Billie Eilish funnily enough, being the musical hermit I am when it comes to mainstream music sometimes). Would've loved to see them both qualify. Regardless, congrats to all the qualifiers!

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

I will do my best to be one of the first to vote in the final. :lol: I do not need a second sanction. :p I will miss being part of this game. xcry1

DenizESC

Banned

That was my gift to you 😁😂😂

(I know had preferred something about Maria Leal, but she hasn't released anything lately) 😂😂

xheart thanks, Maria is 100% ofc now enjoying her millions (if not billions) of $ she made of her last song, well earned every penny of it I say. And/or she is preparing for Portuguese presidency.

DenizESC

Banned

Btw I can't like anything and it's annoying.

Likes give us validation, give it back pls forum devil xcry

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Btw I can't like anything and it's annoying.

Likes give us validation, give it back pls forum devil xcry

You can :eek:

click on this
1o11Vb9.png
and then on "Load unsafe scripts" and it works again. You have to do it every time you refresh the page / change the page which is annoying, but it works

DenizESC

Banned

Gera, really flexing at me rn omg smh. *virtual ottoman bitch slap*

This gen, Banu Alkan's multi-millionaire ex husband died for these ppl, realize that.

DenizESC

Banned

Gera, really flexing at me rn omg smh. *virtual ottoman bitch slap*

This gen, Banu Alkan's multi-millionaire ex husband died for these ppl, realize that.

Ok this comment aged really badly, real quick.

Sorry gera xheart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom