Contact us

JESC 2019

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Joni

Darn, why didn't it win? I mean Superheroes is good too but come on now, this song was perfect for jesc and stands out so much, it could be a hit in any country... 5th place?!! What the heck happened?

HayashiM

Veteran
Darn, why didn't it win? I mean Superheroes is good too but come on now, this song was perfect for jesc and stands out so much, it could be a hit in any country... 5th place?!! What the heck happened?

On this particular occasion, the juries happened, the televote ranked it 3rd (though had every French who saw the clip by now voted for the song then, it would have probably been enough to win :) ).

FRFanESC

"Bim Bam Toi" on Youtube :
12/5 : 4,2 million views.
Now : 6,3 million views, amazing.

Yesterday we were in class in college with friends and had it in our head, we couldn't stop singing, it definitely goes beyond the Eurovision bubble.:lol: M6 even made a report on the phenomenon on sunday in the 19h45, they talked about the song and parodic videos, Carla said she was very happy to see that people are listening to her song and happy to see it #1 on Viral Spotify Songs + #1 on Tiktok.
You can see her here :
https://www.6play.fr/le-1945-p_1058/19-45-du-dimanche-08-decembre-c_12556343
You just have to create an account + wait for the fifty advertising before the video starts (18m25s for Carla if you want to see her).:lol:

Joni

I'm LIVING for Bim Bam Toi going viral in France
Carla deserves that

Deserves it big time, wish it had happened earlier though! Would have been the most epic jesc winner ever. And even now it will be the most remembered song of the year.

FRFanESC

"Bim Bam Toi" is now at 21,8M views on youtube and I just saw this Tiktok :
"When you're tired of seeing your song everywhere".:ROFLMAO: Cauet is a famous radio presenter on NRJ France.

Last edited:

FRFanESC

Carla (France):
- 50,1 million views for "Bim Bam Toi"
- 225k subscribers on Youtube
- 94k followers on instagram.
- She'll release her first album on june 5th.

Little interview :
Journalist : "France's participation in Eurovision Junior 2020 has not yet been formalized, what about it?"
Alexandra : "I can confirm that we intend to take part!"

Journalist : "You selected Carla last year, which has become a real phenomenon!"
Alexandra : "I'm so proud of her! Because in a way, it was kind of my first Eurovision. Bim Bam Toi had been a crush. We were with Steven Clerima and Frédéric Valencak, and the song seemed obvious to us. I had my 10-year-old older girl listen to this song, and I have three daughters, and she told me we had to choreograph it for TikTok. I spoke to Sabrina Lonis, our choreographer, and asked her to work on it. That same evening, she was already sending me a video of her dancers with this choreography which has never changed since. We know the rest, it's amazing. She is the first French artist to cross the 2 million mark on TikTok. Carla will release her album on June 5, we’re very proud of her."

Top Bottom